Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Kidney pain

• 26-01-2016 1:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 11,710 ✭✭✭✭

had this for quite some time, over 6 months i'd say. Ache every now and again in my left hand side/back (between arse & mid back) where (I would presume) my kidney is - the pain is like as if someone is pushing their knuckles in or like a stitch what you get after running (its the only way i can describe it)

Dunno whether its connected but when i go have a pee , I dont feel like emptied bladder, will wash hands and have to have another pee (and pee does come out so its not in my head!) - plus sometimes when i need a pee I get dizzy and flu'ey feeling until I pee and sometimes mainly in evening I pee and about 5 mins later need another pee and could keep doing that for the next hour or so - pee is clear in colour.

Heres the score though - Had a renal ultrasound for both kidneys and bladder at sligo general a week before Christmas and got the results last week from Doctors receptionist and she said it came back clear with no problems what gives? - or what else could i be looking at? .. am pretty sure its not all in my head!

Have got high blood pressure (which I am taking tablets for - but had this kidney pain and urine urgency long before being given BP tablets) and at last blood test Creatinin flagged up red but only just over - am 50 years old 13 stone.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,073 ✭✭✭sam34

Hi op

Nobody here can reliably offer a diagnosis. Go back to your doctor.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,073 ✭✭✭sam34

Hi op

Nobody here can reliably offer a diagnosis. Go back to your doctor.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement