Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

2014 Contract

• 20-01-2014 11:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭

Contract started 1st September. School began 27th August. Do i get paid for my August days?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭Moody_mona

Regardless of the start date, you will work and be paid for 167 days.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭Moody_mona

Sorry couple of assumptions there.

If you're not temporary or permanent, you're paid a sub rate for data worked and that should include those August days.

If you're primary, swap that for 183 days.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,392 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

I thought u asked this question few months back? Anyways, its 167 days, u get paid same over course of year.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,605 ✭✭✭smallgarden

youll get paid from 1st september till 31st august if on a yearly contract.

Advertisement