Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Samantha Brick: Women should spy on their husbands

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,000 ✭✭✭mitosis

I expect my stuff to be gone through, ergo I keep a hidden sim and a special email account for my shennanigans

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭Stiffler2

Samantha Who ?

Oh did you see what I just did there ^^^^

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

Anyone decided that was an appropriate way to treat me is going out on their hole. I'm entitled to privacy, in a relationship or out of it, and my contacts with other people are not the business of my significant other, and the reverse applies too. I've never even been comfortable checking a text for someone else at their request, since it wasn't intended for me. If someone can't handle that, they're not fit to be in a relationship.

• Registered Users Posts: 453 ✭✭war_child

I honestly didnt know who this woman was and had to google her ...sweet jesus what a troglodite ...even my pc tried to shut down so it didnt have to see her ....ive seen better back ends of a horse...

And as far as checking your partners stuff to protect your marraige ..this girl has obviously taken full advantage of the fact its magic mushroom season and gotten jamie oliver to make them a nice cup of tea with it.

Im an old fashioned bloke and believe strongly that trust is the foundation on which we build our relationships. Either that or giving ur woman a good seein 2 everyday usually helps them keep the faith.

So if ya need me ill be in the bedroom with me missus reaffirming our trust ..

Catch yez later :)

• Registered Users Posts: 27,321 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

A relationship without trust is a pretty ****ty thing. Wouldn't do it and would be very angry if my girlfriend were to do it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,000 ✭✭✭mitosis

I wouldn't google her with yours......

• Registered Users Posts: 1,588 ✭✭✭derfderf

Once my girlfriend doesn't find that invisible folder tucked away in the corner of my desk top i'm grand.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,974 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

My mother used to go through my dad's pockets, and all she ever found were wads of betting slips, leading her to the conclusion that the other woman was a bookie.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭Crooked Jack

Where is all this "she's ok/ average looking" stuff coming from. She looks like someone who just had a mild stroke. Buck.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,453 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shenshen

Sounds like she either married an absolute idiot, or should expect a divorce notice any day noe.

I would never do that to my husband, and would be livid if I found him spying on me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 901 ✭✭✭Vicar in a tutu

CRINGE. Why would you go through your partners emails and texts etc ? , how could you even approach them if you found something! , very dishonest.. Samantha Brick is more to be pitied, too much confidence is unnatractive.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,716 ✭✭✭LittleBook

"Men seem to have no idea about how pitifully easily they can be trapped by unscrupulous women hell bent on hooking any chap they fancy," wrote Miss Brick.

She really has a low opinion of "men". :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,689 ✭✭✭Tombi!

I can't be the only man thinking this: even I'd make a prettier woman in drag than this yoke.
    http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Travel/Pix/pictures/2012/4/7/1333800501050/Samantha-Brick-wrote-an-a-008.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

I'd say more people have checked their partner's phones than are letting on here...

People in relationships cheat all the time (there have been enough threads on here affirming that fact), so anyone who trusts their partner 100% is being naive. That is not to say everyone cheats - most don't.

However, searching around your partner's private stuff as a matter of course just reeks of insecurity. If you have serious doubts about your OH's fidelity, ask them out straight. Life's too short to spend your entire relationship trying to find dirt on your partner.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

i've never checked a partner's phone unless i was in front of him going "HEY IM CHECKING SOMETHING ON YOUR PHONE NOW OKAY"

• Registered Users Posts: 2,687 ✭✭✭blacklilly

As previous poster have said, everyone is entitled to their privicy and if someone says they trust their partner 100% but don't trust other men/women well then they obviously don't trust their partner 100% after all.

Ms. Brick is as thick as a brick but she also makes me feel incredibly sane in comparasion and make me wonder why the hell am I still single!

• Registered Users Posts: 479 ✭✭Dub Ste

kfallon wrote: »
    If I was her husband I'd be checking her gee......with me foot!

What a fooking clitbag! :rolleyes:

Quite possibly the best insult I've seen in years :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 17,797 ✭✭✭✭hatrickpatrick

I don't know what sort of draconian relationships ye have but I don't have the right to tell my girlfriend who she can be friends with, male or female, and she doesn't have the right to tell me who to be friends with either.

If you have other evidence that there might be something going on that's different. If I saw my GF getting a text from a guy she didn't know I wouldn't question her about it at all, it's her life and her friends.

This whole "who's she" crap people seem to think is acceptable is something I find deeply disturbing.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,797 ✭✭✭✭hatrickpatrick

Also..... Why are people paying attention to Samantha Brick, don't you realize you're feeding a professional troll?

Advertisement