Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin City FM

• 05-07-2009 6:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18

The station is now called Dublin City FM. They have been working on the schedule. I have volunteered at the station. The programme quality is so good for a station which depends on volunteers

A station which provides a wide range of programming which is always different. 4 votes

Yes its different from all the other stations in Dublin
    0% 0 votes
    No its the same as all the other stations in Dublin
    100% 4 votes
    Have not tuned into 103.2fm
    0% 0 votes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,696 ✭✭✭trad

The Live Drive team are paid.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 Tomred33

not sure what your point is. Its by a lot of volenteers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,696 ✭✭✭trad

I agree, mostly staffed by volunteers but the live drive team are not, they are paid for their excellent programme.
    Regular listener to some of the shows especially Eddie Mongeys trad music slot on monday nights. When I drove for a living I was tuned to livedrive morning and evening. Great radio station.

Yes it is good. We need to let people know about the station. If you have any ideas that wont cost anything let me know. Also dont forget the poll

We are working hard to bring radio as it should be. Proper shows not just the same 3 records played over and over again. If you have any ideas on how we can improve we are always interested in hearing from people. you can listen on line at www.dublincityfm.ie

• Advertisement
Advertisement