Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kerry Katona - Fakes miscarriage?

• 27-09-2007 9:59am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭

After watching an interview with Brian McFadden on Ryan Confidential he claimed Kerry would do "anything" to stay in the spot light. i.e make up stories about him.
    I took this with a pinch of salt until i heard the news yesterday that she had a miscarraige and then this morning claiming it was misdiagnosed...:eek:

Extract from rte.ie:

Having been told that she had suffered a miscarriage, Kerry Katona has now been told that she is still pregnant.

Explaining the singer's happy news, her publicist, Max Clifford, said: "Kerry went back into hospital for a medical procedure on Tuesday night. However, a blood test revealed surprising results - her pregnancy hormones had gone up, not down."

He continued: "Kerry was taken for a second scan and was shown her baby's heartbeat. She and Mark [Croft, husband] are ecstatic."

Has she gone too far????????

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭Missy Moo

I cant stand that girl,I wouldnt put it past her:mad: .Shes on the cover of OK yet again,one of the reasons,I dont buy it anymore.:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,626 ✭✭✭Stargal

I added a question mark to the title of this thread cos it's not definite that she faked it.

It is an odd story though. On Monday she announced she was pregnant, Tuesday was the apparent miscarriage and Wednesday she was pregnant again. Perez has noted the weirdness of it:
    Just days before the miscarriage, she told OK! magazine, “I can’t keep my big mouth shut for very long. It’s early days which is why I’m so nervous about announcing it. I’ve been bleeding a lot in the past few days and I’ve been petrified that I might be miscarrying but I’ve bled in all of my previous pregnancies so I’m praying everything is okay.”

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,900 ✭✭✭rannerap

i wouldnt put it past her tbh

• Registered Users Posts: 11,331 ✭✭✭✭bronte

I had a question mark over this too....then again , i didn't believe the recent Jade goody miscarriage story.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 848 ✭✭✭MayMay

bronte wrote:
    I had a question mark over this too....then again , i didn't believe the recent Jade goody miscarriage story.

I know they're media whores but I don't think they'd stoop that low, would they?!! :confused: You can only have bad luck for that surely.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭Malteaser!

I wouldn't put it past them tbh!!

My first thoughts when i heard she hadn't actually miscarried was that she had made it up !!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,179 ✭✭✭FunkZ

I think she's a dope, but she'd hardly fake a miscarriage?

If she has I hope the media find out, rip the **** out of her for a week and then never, ever talk about her again.

MayMay wrote:
    I know they're media whores but I don't think they'd stoop that low, would they?!! :confused: You can only have bad luck for that surely.
    I know maymay! it's sick and twisted, but these 'celebrities' will really do anything for a front page cover. It's funny you never see the more talented a-listers have this sort of thing happen.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,613 ✭✭✭✭Clare Bear

Ah I don't know, she's an eejit but I doubt very much she'd stoop that low....it is possible for hospitals to make such a mistake.

i was reading in a magazine today that she may have been pregnant with twins and lost one of the babies while the other survived!

• Advertisement

Clare Bear wrote:
    Ah I don't know, she's an eejit but I doubt very much she'd stoop that low....it is possible for hospitals to make such a mistake.
    Maybe I'm being too cynical! I dunno!, She seems to publicize EVERYTHING though..like when she said she'd never speak to her mum again etc. All the dirty laundry gets aired in public.
    It's really low if it is a publicity stunt.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,082 ✭✭✭lostexpectation

she said on the late late that some paper rang up pretending to be her to get in medical info , thats how part of the story got out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 356 ✭✭dirtydress

Missy Moo wrote: »
    I cant stand that girl,I wouldnt put it past her:mad: .Shes on the cover of OK yet again,one of the reasons,I dont buy it anymore.:mad:

Its either her or Jordan on OK these days...what the hell happened to that magazine?!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

I heard on the radio this morning that she's been snapped drinking a load of Martinis and shots in a club the other night as well as having a cigarette outside a Chinese take away.

Obviously not a very concerned mum to be.

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭Missy Moo

Amz wrote: »
    I heard on the radio this morning that she's been snapped drinking a load of Martinis and shots in a club the other night as well as having a cigarette outside a Chinese take away.

Why doesnt that surprise me,stupid woman.:mad::mad:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 827 ✭✭✭Brian Capture

She may be a publicity-hungry attention seeker but....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 306 ✭✭JohnnyStones

She may be a publicity-hungry attention seeker but...

You are a sick sick man:D:D

i wouldn't lick any part of that *woman*

Amz wrote: »

haha, i heard that too and she was only on the radio last week saying she'd had 2-3 glasses of champagne over the course of her honeymoon(7 days) coz she didn't think it would be harmful to her child but that she wouldn't have any more than that while she was pregnant or some sh!te along those lines!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

She brought meaning to 'anybody can become a celebrity with little or no talent ' when she burst on the scene and thousends of wannabes have her to look up to and thank .

At least her tits are real ......unlike jordens :p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭dlambirl

Dont think they are real... didnt she have them done last year?

• Advertisement
Advertisement