Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Adventure Weekend Airsoft

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24 A.W.Airsoft

Regrestration & Chrono on Sunday Morning from 9.30am at Admin Tent,
    Shuttle running from 10am With games starting @ 10.30am,
    See you all there guys,

Great day's gaming yesterday, a big thanks to all & hope to see you there again.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,382 ✭✭✭NinjaLmk

Great day's gaming yesterday, a big thanks to all & hope to see you there again.

Ya had a rite laugh, especially with Little Ninja takin the pee outa me all day lol, so funny.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭ronan keane

Few questions what time to be there by?many bulidings?What types of games do ye play?

QUOTE=ronan keane;73458743]Few questions what time to be there by?many bulidings?What types of games do ye play?[/QUOTE]

Hi Ronan,
    There are 2 Towers in the Central play area (which is large enough) with tyre walls & Pallet walls used in a lot of the games. Some games run through that area & some are totally based in that area. Typical games playes are: Capture the Flag, Traitor, BlackHawk Down, Hostage, V.I.P., Kaboom, Dreadnaught, Zombie, Border Defence etc,

Hope that helps,

Oh ya times, Reg & Chrono 9.30 to 10.30am

• Advertisement

Hi Ronan,
    There are 2 Towers in the Central play area (which is large enough) with tyre walls & Pallet walls used in a lot of the games. Some games run through that area & some are totally based in that area. Typical games playes are: Capture the Flag, Traitor, BlackHawk Down, Hostage, V.I.P., Kaboom, Dreadnaught, Zombie, Border Defence etc,

Hope that helps,

Oh ya times, Reg & Chrono 9.30 to 10.30am

Sounds Good :) I'm trying to get up on the 21st of august with the team :P I'm confused on prices Though :/

Sounds Good :) I'm trying to get up on the 21st of august with the team :P I'm confused on prices Though :/

Half Day €15.00
    Full Day €25.00
    Rentals €20.00
    Face Mask Rental €2.00

Sorry for the Confusion.

NOTE: Bring plenty of Water

Half Day €15.00
    Full Day €25.00
    Rentals €20.00
    Face Mask Rental €2.00

Sorry for the Confusion.

NOTE: Bring plenty of Water

Okay Thanks see you then.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭bluestripe93

Whats the situation with Footwear, Eye protection and Battery charging?

Regrestration & Chrono on Sunday Morning from 9.30am,
    Shuttle running from 10am With games starting @ 10.30am,
    See you all there guys,

• Advertisement

Whats the situation with Footwear, Eye protection and Battery charging?

Boots would be best or if you normally wear wellingtons, Yes Eye protection is the min. protection required & unfortunately the Genny is out of order & under repairs so no battery charging this Sunday.

I lost a KJW 1911PD(KP05) green gas mag today if anyone sees it

I lost a KJW 1911PD(KP05) green gas mag today if anyone sees it

ill get everyone to keep an eye out, do you remember what area you had it in last & where you went then?
    (that you Tomas?)

ill get everyone to keep an eye out, do you remember what area you had it in last & where you went then?
    (that you Tomas?)

Nope Thats Daniel Silly Me Left My Bolle Glasses with a marshal oops :o

Which marshal did you leave them with? Txt me, Im going out later to collect the rentals & one Tomas got, i can get your goggles too if you want.

NinjaLmk wrote: »
    Which marshal did you leave them with? Txt me, Im going out later to collect the rentals & one Tomas got, i can get your goggles too if you want.

Cheers Tony It Was The Best Game I Have Ever Played.

(that you Tomas?)

Its probably around the area between the entrance and first tower to the right by the tyres and wooden pallets, It got lost during the first game, It has a bigger hole drilled in the base plate too

Same as this
    http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/kj-works-29rd-magazine-for-kp05-hi-capa-gbb.html

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭cathal2

by any chance do ye have photos of this place cause im interested in goin

• Registered Users Posts: 435 ✭✭son-of-plunder

cathal2 wrote: »
    by any chance do ye have photos of this place cause im interested in goin

Im pretty sure they have photos on FB and on their website, pm me if you cant find them and ill try help

• Registered Users Posts: 2,011 ✭✭✭sliabh

Will you guys be open this weekend?

• Advertisement

sliabh wrote: »
    Will you guys be open this weekend?

I think next one is 23rd, check on the Facebook page,
    Ill also check later today & post here, Web Blockers here on this system so cant till I get home.

I think next one is 23rd, check on the Facebook page,
    Ill also check later today & post here, Web Blockers here on this system so cant till I get home.
    If they are only open when there are events listed then it is the 23rd which is a pain, as I am in Ireland just for this weekend.

And I had got a day pass from the missus and everything!

If they are only open when there are events listed then it is the 23rd which is a pain, as I am in Ireland just for this weekend.

And I had got a day pass from the missus and everything!

L.A.C Is Near This Site I Think

L.A.C Is Near This Site I Think
    It is, but would you believe it, they are running a night game only this weekend! 18:00 to 01:00 will not work for me.

Thwarted on both counts.

It is, but would you believe it, they are running a night game only this weekend! 18:00 to 01:00 will not work for me.

Thwarted on both counts.

Unluckiest F*cker ever :v

End of Season Skirmish

TimeSunday, November 6 · 10:30am - 5:00pm
    LocationAdventure Weekend, Broadford, Co. Clare

Created ByAdventure Weekend Airsoft
    More InfoLast Skirmish of Year

Admission is FREE!
    Rentals €35

Rentals Need to Pre-booked in advance (PM me here)

Directions From Limerick: From Corbally take the R465 to Broadford Village. In the middle of the villsge is "Danny's Bar", Turn RIGHT @ Dannys Bar, Drive up that road for 2.4K approx & you will see the CarPark & Admin Tent on your right. Sat Nav Co-Ordinates: N52 48' 14.6" , W008 35' 53.1" .

• Registered Users Posts: 432 ✭✭tomaswatkins

cant wait Tony!!!:D dont forget 2 bags of bbs for me dream army motor and 11.1 lipo :D:D:D:D cheers man

It Will Be Good Craic Hopefully I Won't Get Grass seeds In My Gearbox This Time!!

It Will Be Good Craic Hopefully I Won't Get Grass seeds In My Gearbox This Time!!

Ive never heard it called that before :D

• Advertisement

Ive never heard it called that before :D

Hehe I'm Awkward :pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement