Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Run-down of Roller Hockey in Ireland?

• 16-09-2009 12:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,592 ✭✭✭

Hey. I wonder if anyone could give me the jist of the roller hockey scene in Ireland? I played it when I was younger - about 10 years ago now. And it's something I would very much like to start playing again. Are there (m)any teams? A league? Many leagues? Any info would be appriciated as I'm completely out of the loop atm. Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,605 ✭✭✭smallgarden

hey try this site out,i think there isnt many in ireland.i tried it out with group in finglas and i think theyre the irish team.they were really nice and really good.i gave up as was brutal at skating.if you pm can send you email for guy from this club or fillin contact us page on website and theyl get back to you quick enough

http://www.rollerhockeyireland.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 6,592 ✭✭✭Ro: maaan!

Cool. Will check it out. Many thanks.

Advertisement