Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Kevin Smith

• 26-10-2007 2:56am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 103 ✭✭

Heard on redfm earlier that they have an interview with kevin smith of clerks fame on sunday night. clerks was good, but clerks 2 was a classis :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,626 ✭✭✭Stargal

I'm not going to move this to Films cos I like Kevin Smith :p

Yeah he's done some dodgy stuff in his time but both Clerks films were great. Dogma is awesome too. Groargh I'd write more but it' s 7.20 in the morning and it's not really a time for articulateness...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 103 ✭✭wiseolsham

I missed it on Sunday night but its on iTunes at the moment. Very, very funny stuff altogether. The taking a dump with a laptop question had a group of us nearly piss ourselves this morning. I got a link for the iTunes thing on victorbarry.blogspot.com

Worth checking out for any movie buffs :)

Advertisement