Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Lindsay Lohan is Marilyn Monroe

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 662 ✭✭✭JæKæ

And Richie Kavanagh is Bob Dylan

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 Ar3d

Yes I've already also see it... and she looks terrific on that shot although Marilyn Monroe was still the most beatiful of her but she is hot.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 194 ✭✭Serpentine

shame about that scrap wig :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 934 ✭✭✭C-J

I think she looks dreadful. Shes a beautiful girl with a fantastic figure but those pictures are hideous

I think they're really lifeless or something, they don't bring anything new to the original shoot, its almost like LL in drag or a bad joke shoot, not like art which is apparently what lindsay has said

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 934 ✭✭✭C-J

as much as current celebrities try theyll never outdo the past stars. People like Ava Gardner and Marilyn Monroe made you stop and stare and think wow!! Whereas stars like L-lo and Britney make you stop and stare for a different reason

Cos they're getting out of cars with no knickers on ;)

Old Hollywood glamour was the best, LL etc can only imitate, didn't that skank Paris Hilton compare herself to Marilyn once too? LAUGHABLE!

Advertisement