Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Airsoft Clearout, Gun Case, Surefire, ACU Vest & More

• 05-07-2012 9:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭

Hi lads.

Chopping and changing some of my airsoft gear so have a few bits for sale. All prices include postage so not willing to budge very much on asking price.

1. Fidragon Rifle Case. Aluminum Frame and hard plastic construction. Lockable. Egg Crate foam on top. High density foam on bottom which was bought about 2 months ago. Cut to fit M4 CQB, aimpoint scope, M203 short, tracer unit, 3 M4 mags with Magpul, tactical torch and fore-grip. Not in a rush to sell this just trying to see if I can get asking price as im looking to buy a Pelican Case. NOTE: Items in box NOT included!! €110

img0267tn.jpg
    img0268b.jpg

2. RAV molle ACU tactical vest. Replica of the RAV that is used by the US Special Forces. Very well made vest and weighs similar to real RAV vest without ceramic plates at 6.5 pounds. (real one weighs 8.4 pounds). Molle all round vest means you can attach any molle attachment at ease. Section in rear to hold hydration pack. Fits Medium to Large. €110

1fc1c1c2db5852e08ffc380475e263369b41934b2b2a19402100d2cf04efb834.jpg
    More pics of vest here:
    http://www.adverts.ie/crazy-random-stuff/rav-molle-acu-tactical-vest/1690928
    3. Aimpoint CompM4 Scope. Full Metal. Mounts on 20mm Rail. 1x Magnification. Red and Green dot with adjustable brightness. Windage and elevation adjustment. Comes with vertical spacer, honeycomb killflash, and rubber lense cover. €55

img0283cx.jpg
    img0284xe.jpg

4. Ultrafire Tactical Torch. Approx 250 lumens (Very Bright). Comes with 20mm rail mount(Missing screw in photo but its all there), Barrel mount, and alternative pressure switch. SOLD

5. Tactical Laser. Red laser. Thread on mounting screws partly worn. Comes with 20mm rail mount and alternative pressure switch. SOLD

6. Surefire HL1 Clone. 3 white LED, 2 red LED, 1 blinking infrared LED. 3 brightness settings. Comes with Helmet mount to fit ACH MICH and PASGT, 20mm rail mount and spacers. €65

img0271dr.jpg
    img0273xp.jpg
    img0272ay.jpg

7. IBH Helmet rails. Tan color rails with bungee cords. €15

img0274p.jpg

8. NVG Retention Strap. OD green color. €15

img0275uz.jpg

9. AN/PEQ-15 Replica. Plastic construction, 1:1 scale and very detailed. €10

img0266ah.jpg

10. OD Green Cat-eyes Strap. OD green color. Yellow Cat-eyes. €5

img0276de.jpg

NO SWAPS/PART EX. NO STUPID OFFERS. ALL PRICES INCLUDE POSTAGE.

METHODS OF PAYMENT: Cash (If meeting in person), postal order, PayPal (Buyer pays PayPal Charges!)

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19 patrk87

Hi do you accept PayPal or how do you want payment offer asking on Ultrafire Tactical Torch pending answer

• Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭Hally_89

patrk87 wrote: »
    Hi do you accept PayPal or how do you want payment offer asking on Ultrafire Tactical Torch pending answer

Offer accepted. Yes I do accept PayPal. To PMs

Perfect to PMs

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭thurman

Offer asking on item 5 tactical red laser @ 15

• Registered Users Posts: 973 ✭✭✭Haribo1358

offer asking on no.7

• Advertisement

thurman wrote: »
    Offer asking on item 5 tactical red laser @ 15

Offer Accepted. To PMs
    Haribo1358 wrote: »
    offer asking on no.7

Offer Accepted. To PMs

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭thurman

Pm inbound

Bump

Bump

Flashlight arrived today, excellent product good luck with the rest of the sale

Cheers

• Advertisement

patrk87 wrote: »
    Flashlight arrived today, excellent product good luck with the rest of the sale

Cheers

Great glad u like it. Just mind ur eyes it's fairly bright lol. The 2 CR123a battery's I included are rechargeable too so pick up a charger for them on eBay. I think the chargers are about €10

• Registered Users Posts: 1,113 ✭✭✭sharpy2010

The peq box is that a dummy battery box or does it actually work? If it's a full working laser and light combo I'll offer asking on that and on the cats eyes

sharpy2010 wrote: »
    The peq box is that a dummy battery box or does it actually work? If it's a full working laser and light combo I'll offer asking on that and on the cats eyes

No only a plastic dummy I'm afraid but a very good quality one at that. Has no actual use other than appearance. Let me know whether you still want it or not.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,113 ✭✭✭sharpy2010

Hally_89 wrote: »
    No only a plastic dummy I'm afraid but a very good quality one at that. Has no actual use other than appearance. Let me know whether you still want it or not.
    hey man cheers for the answer but unfortunately its not what im after so ill bow out on both thanks anyway and good luck with the sale

sharpy2010 wrote: »
    hey man cheers for the answer but unfortunately its not what im after so ill bow out on both thanks anyway and good luck with the sale

Ya no worries.

Bump! case, vest, rails, cat eyes and peq box still available

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭kingpin1

hi just asking were r u based?

kingpin1 wrote: »
    hi just asking were r u based?
    Hi in North Cork

• Closed Accounts Posts: 171 ✭✭cathalomurchu

I'll buy the peq box off you. Just one question, would a medium sized battery fit in it or is it a fully functioning peq box?

I'll buy the peq box off you. Just one question, would a medium sized battery fit in it or is it a fully functioning peq box?

Ya that's what I used it for. Had a KWA M16 and changed the hand guard on the front to a tactical rail so I could no longer house te battery in the hand guard so I used this instead. You could also add a torch or laser to it for realism with a bit of alteration.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 725 ✭✭✭bogman424

2nd in line for peq box

Ya that's what I used it for. Had a KWA M16 and changed the hand guard on the front to a tactical rail so I could no longer house te battery in the hand guard so I used this instead. You could also add a torch or laser to it for realism with a bit of alteration.

10 euro including shipping is it?

10 euro including shipping is it?

Yep all prices include shipping

Yep all prices include shipping

Ok. PM me your PayPal.

Got the PEQ box this morning. What can I say, Its awesome! Great packaging by Hally_89 and fast shipping. Kudos to you! [IMG][/img]http://www.flickr.com/photos/82986368@N03/ Looks awesome on my gun :)

Got the PEQ box this morning. What can I say, Its awesome! Great packaging by Hally_89 and fast shipping. Kudos to you! [IMG][/img]http://www.flickr.com/photos/82986368@N03/ Looks awesome on my gun :)

Great glad you like it and thanks. Really does make the gun look more real

Hi lads.

Chopping and changing some of my airsoft gear so have a few bits for sale. All prices include postage so not willing to budge very much on asking price.

1. Fidragon Rifle Case. Aluminum Frame and hard plastic construction. Lockable. Egg Crate foam on top. High density foam on bottom which was bought about 2 months ago. Cut to fit M4 CQB, aimpoint scope, M203 short, tracer unit, 3 M4 mags with Magpul, tactical torch and fore-grip. Not in a rush to sell this just trying to see if I can get asking price as im looking to buy a Pelican Case. NOTE: Items in box NOT included!! €110

img0267tn.jpg
    img0268b.jpg

2. RAV molle ACU tactical vest. Replica of the RAV that is used by the US Special Forces. Very well made vest and weighs similar to real RAV vest without ceramic plates at 6.5 pounds. (real one weighs 8.4 pounds). Molle all round vest means you can attach any molle attachment at ease. Section in rear to hold hydration pack. Fits Medium to Large. €110

1fc1c1c2db5852e08ffc380475e263369b41934b2b2a19402100d2cf04efb834.jpg
    More pics of vest here:
    http://www.adverts.ie/crazy-random-stuff/rav-molle-acu-tactical-vest/1690928

3. IBH Helmet rails. Tan color rails with bungee cords. €15

img0274p.jpg

4. OD Green Cat-eyes Strap. OD green color. Yellow Cat-eyes. €5

img0276de.jpg

NO SWAPS/PART EX. NO STUPID OFFERS. ALL PRICES INCLUDE POSTAGE.

METHODS OF PAYMENT: Cash (If meeting in person), postal order, PayPal (Buyer pays PayPal Charges!)

Thanks

Bump. These items are still available

Bump

Bump

• Advertisement
Advertisement