Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cork First Year Girls Filmed Tearing Each Other Apart Over a Guy

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭girl2

Didn't watch it all. Despicable. The one at the very beginning who set it up and then walked away laughin the bit out deserves a good fückin hiding.

• Site Banned Posts: 1,856 ✭✭✭paddy kerins

Cue mash-up with "leeeaave eh bleedin auh" audio

• Closed Accounts Posts: 967 ✭✭✭HeyThereDeliah

They are young hopefully they will get some sense as they get older.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,442 ✭✭✭Sulla Felix

Doesn't seem any worse than fights I saw when I was in school. Only difference is we didn't have camera phones.
    Obviously fighting is wrong, but I'm not sure I see what's so particularly shocking about this one. It's not the first and won't be the last. No amount of child proofing our world will stop kids finding a place away from adults to punch the heads off each other.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,354 ✭✭✭nocoverart

Teenage girls scare me. AWFUL THINGS!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,646 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

Vivara wrote: »
    The Twitter Machine has gone mad with this video...
    I can only presume that we must follow entirely different people then.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,418 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

First years in college or first years in school? Depending on the answer my use of the video may be quite different

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,221 ✭✭✭A_Sober_Paddy

antodeco wrote: »
    First years in college or first years in school? Depending on the answer my use of the video may be quite different

LOL

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,455 ✭✭✭Where To

It's amazing they're even able to stay upright on that cliff face.

• Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭Vivara

In secondary school. Literally twelve year olds fighting over a guy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,504 ✭✭✭ArtyC

girl2 wrote: »
    Didn't watch it all. Despicable. The one at the very beginning who set it up and then walked away laughin the bit out deserves a good fückin hiding.

Ya that was quite strange!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 967 ✭✭✭HeyThereDeliah

I don't see the big deal tbh, it's a fight over a lad or whatever but it happens in school all the time, fights that is.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

Better than adults doing it.

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,116 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Clearly not old enough to be in college..........

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

quite

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,418 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

Mickeroo wrote: »

Clearly not old enough to be in college..........

I wasn't old enough to be in college but that was down to the retarded education system in this country!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,170 ✭✭✭✭B.A._Baracus

Yeah. Its bad alright. A clear shit-stirrer. Sure most people are laughing in the video. Gives more merit to the experssion "don't air your dirty laundry"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

anyone want to open a book on what part of caaaark it is? i would bet its Mayfield

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭Youssef Chippo

I wasn't old enough to be in college but that was down to the retarded education system in this country!
    :confused: So they made you go to college?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,327 ✭✭✭Madam_X

Think it's Ballincollig.

I could be wrong, but uniforms look like Christ the King

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,327 ✭✭✭Madam_X

Nah it's co-ed. Not Ballincollig Community School though.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,100 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Maybe not a hiding, but she egged them on and made sure she videoed it, getting annoyed when she couldn't get a good view.

If this had happened in the school I work in, we'd focus on her, along with the two 'fighters'.

If only we could video her parents' faces as we showed them her handiwork....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,541 ✭✭✭Smidge

I went to an all girls secondary and tbh that was very tame in comparison to the fights I've seen between girls.

This is after school: I recognise Colaiste Chríost Rí uniforms there, which is a boys school, so that's how you're getting confused

• Closed Accounts Posts: 901 ✭✭✭ChunkyLover_53

If there was a stick and ball involved, it would be called camogie, & no one would batt an eyelid

• Registered Users Posts: 9,238 ✭✭✭Ardennes1944

The light blue track suit is from Christ the king in turners cross and there are some chriost ri lads there too I would say

• Registered Users Posts: 22,221 ✭✭✭✭endacl

From what I can gather it's "Niamh & Aoife" in the video...

V.
    Nicole, not Niamh. Both Nicole and Aoife will be able to vote in a few years.

Ladies and gentlemen, our nation's future!

:eek::eek::eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,604 ✭✭✭dave1982

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement