Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Singer and Guitar Player looking to start a rock band in Dublin

• 30-09-2012 2:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 40

Myself and a guitar playing friend of mine are looking for a bassist and drummer(Aged 19 to 25) to join us in creating living and breathing hard rock music with a real raw feeling to it.

We are both influenced heavily by hard rock bands such as The Answer, Guns N' Roses(The 80's stuff mainly), Black Stone Cherry, The Union, Thin Lizzy and grunge bands like Pearl Jam, Sound Garden and Alice In Chains. We have excellent chemistry when we are writing songs together and we need 2 more people driven to create great music to come on board in a project that I believe has great potential.

As a singer, I would say my voice has been heavily influenced by Myles Kennedy, Jeff Buckley, Eddie Vedder, Chris Cornell and Cormac Neeson.

The guitar player in the band gives off vibes of Slash and Zak Wylde quite often.

I can't stess enough that if you're looking for prancing look at me I'm a rock star stuff like Bon Jovi, Kiss, Poison etc this project is definitely not for you. If you are however tired of lifeless, moulded, wannabe pop star type rock and love the sound of pure unadulterated raw guitar tones and whaling vocals then you are exactly what we are looking for.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭baz123

Myself and a guitar playing friend of mine are looking for a bassist and drummer(Aged 19 to 25) to join us in creating living and breathing hard rock music with a real raw feeling to it.

We are both influenced heavily by hard rock bands such as The Answer, Guns N' Roses(The 80's stuff mainly), Black Stone Cherry, The Union, Thin Lizzy and grunge bands like Pearl Jam, Sound Garden and Alice In Chains. We have excellent chemistry when we are writing songs together and we need 2 more people driven to create great music to come on board in a project that I believe has great potential.

As a singer, I would say my voice has been heavily influenced by Myles Kennedy, Jeff Buckley, Eddie Vedder, Chris Cornell and Cormac Neeson.

The guitar player in the band gives off vibes of Slash and Zak Wylde quite often.

I can't stess enough that if you're looking for prancing look at me I'm a rock star stuff like Bon Jovi, Kiss, Poison etc this project is definitely not for you. If you are however tired of lifeless, moulded, wannabe pop star type rock and love the sound of pure unadulterated raw guitar tones and whaling vocals then you are exactly what we are looking for.
    You got any samples of stuff mate? Even rough etc. another guitarist(lead and rhythm with lead and backing vocals ) and drummer

• Registered Users Posts: 40 Stacked_Actor

Sent you a message

Bump

Budumbum- bump

Bump

• Advertisement
Advertisement