Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Lair Caek! 5 Layers of deliciousness! Dedicated to Mr Wolf!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,805 ✭✭✭jammstarr

I kid of course! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

May I have a personal rant? Would it bother people?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Rant away, we'll listen and you'll feel better :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,805 ✭✭✭jammstarr

May I have a personal rant? Would it bother people?

Shoot.

I'm getting really bitter! I'm the only housemate who didn't have someone stay over last night. And one guy is in a new relationship and they are so loud cutesy funny lovey dovey all over the house! Shut up!

And I'm so sick of seeing people say "Oh I haven't seen my boyfriend in a week, miss him so much, that is soooo long." No its not! And one of my friends has a girlfriend in Germany and they fly back and forth every month or two cause its so cheap.

Rant over! Nearly 3 months till I see my boyfriend so will try not get so angry again! :pac:

• Advertisement

I think (from the outside) the bitterness is just a natural reaction to missing your boyfriend from Canada and then being reminded that he's not there when you see the other housemates have people over.

As for the new couple, they'll be like that for a while unfortunately :p I was living with a couple and they were like that for 2 months before I packed up and left..

Not that you'll get a chance to every time, but if you know the housemates will be having their OH's over for the night and you miss your BF could you head out with friends for a while to keep yourself occupied?

You're smart. Yeah I'm probably just a bit bored and lonely this weekend too! Have a couple nights out this week so will be better!

I'm just in a weird mood. Also I've been watching Toddlers and Tiaras all night, which annoys me but is so damn addictive to watch!! I can't explain why I watch it.

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭JayzuzHowiye

I've a rant also.

I've lost a brand new pair of runners, a lovely pair of adidas porsche design that cost near a hundred euro - just gone, were in my room, and now disappeared. Sick.

You're smart. Yeah I'm probably just a bit bored and lonely this weekend too! Have a couple nights out this week so will be better!

I'm just in a weird mood. Also I've been watching Toddlers and Tiaras all night, which annoys me but is so damn addictive to watch!! I can't explain why I watch it.

At least they'll keep you occupied and your mind off the loneliness for a while :)

I really don't like that show, especially when the 6 month olds are on stage...although I will admit that this makes me laugh when I see it:

alanathehoneybooboochil.jpg

• Advertisement

Lol, that's hilarious Peaches :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭sarahbro

*hugs peaches*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

Morning all. Finally got my CAO done :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭BadGirl

292191_389385611106588_117022648342887_1184860_80368396_n.jpg

• Moderators Posts: 51,702 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

half capacity? I don't even have the energy to pretend to work today :P:pac:

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

I'm sorta awake, I have tea, this will be ok...

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Must.....not....burn.....workplace....down -_-
    Fcuk it
    db2645-crazy-pyromaniac.jpg

*hands petrol and matches to Chinny* :)

Afternoon everyone, hope everyone's ok :)

Am cramming a literature review at the moment due later on on drug facilitated sexual assaults and this is what I'm like (have the same model laptop as it happens :pac:):

noideawhatimdoing.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭sarahbro

The house next door has been empty for 3/4 months.
    They decided to start building work on it the week I'm off!!?!??
    Been awake since 8.30 :-(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 34,419 ✭✭✭✭hondasam

Afternoon Lair

Hey Sam, how's things?

Afternoon all :)
    Must be nearly Pot Noodle time again :D

*boils kettle*

• Registered Users Posts: 7,245 ✭✭✭psycho-hope

hey all

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,419 ✭✭✭✭hondasam

Leeg17 wrote: »
    Hey Sam, how's things?

good now Lee, what you up to?

Hey BG & Hopey

Stressing out trying to get this work done before the deadline.

Hiya BG and hope

• Registered Users Posts: 7,245 ✭✭✭psycho-hope

hiws u sam

Leeg17 wrote: »
    Stressing out trying to get this work done before the deadline.

Hiya BG and hope

Know the feeling way too well! You'll be grand though, have you ever missed a deadline? I feel I have built my academic career on my ability to bullsh1t at this point just to meet a deadline!

Know the feeling way too well! You'll be grand though, have you ever missed a deadline? I feel I have built my academic career on my ability to bullsh1t at this point just to meet a deadline!

Thanks :) Not usually, most of the time I have work done well before it's due, don't have much more left to do thankfully.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Today's been a weird day. Fells like it's disappeared really quickly and I'm struggling to figure out what it is I've been doing all day.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement