Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

PSVita megathread

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,997 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I'm hoping that was the new ys game I just heard coming in through the door....................

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

Anyone here play Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 for the Vita? It's been taken off the PSN Store on the 15th so this sale is the last time you'll be able to buy it. Just wondering if anyone has had any experience good or bad with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Anyone here play Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 for the Vita? It's been taken off the PSN Store on the 15th so this sale is the last time you'll be able to buy it. Just wondering if anyone has had any experience good or bad with it.

Was thinking bout getting it myself I have enough for it on my wallet funds, either that or SF X Tekken, something can have a quick bash on

krudler wrote: »
    Was thinking bout getting it myself I have enough for it on my wallet funds, either that or SF X Tekken, something can have a quick bash on

I've already picked up the Real Boxing game which is good value for €7. Enjoyable game and easy enough to pick up control wise.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,997 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I'm hoping that was the new ys game I just heard coming in through the door....................

It was :-D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,732 ✭✭✭Reganio 2

I just got an email saying I brought 1 month sub for music unlimited,has my account just been hacked?

I hope you have it sorted now but I know with the PS4 if you get the trial you have to enter your credit card details and that changes your setting to automatically fund your wallet to pay for subscriptions etc. So that's probably what happened make sure you change the settings.

Reganio 2 wrote: »
    I hope you have it sorted now but I know with the PS4 if you get the trial you have to enter your credit card details and that changes your setting to automatically fund your wallet to pay for subscriptions etc. So that's probably what happened make sure you change the settings.

That's what it too I'd say,I downloaded that for ps4 on release day.

Found a copy of Dragon's Crown cheapish finally, got quite a decent collection of stuff now

• Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

krudler wrote: »
    Found a copy of Dragon's Crown cheapish finally, got quite a decent collection of stuff now

I wound up finishing it a few weeks ago after quite a struggle, it gets very repetitive and linear after awhile, it really takes no skill or tactics, just constant button mashing and the loot is basically useless most of the time, if you want the most out of the game play as a Elf, they are the most fun, followed by the Wizard.

Xenji wrote: »
    I wound up finishing it a few weeks ago after quite a struggle, it gets very repetitive and linear after awhile, it really takes no skill or tactics, just constant button mashing and the loot is basically useless most of the time, if you want the most out of the game play as a Elf, they are the most fun, followed by the Wizard.

It's definitely a button masher but it's something I can play in short bursts, reminds me of an old school side scrolling beat em up. It looks friggin' gorgeous as well I love the art style.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,763 ✭✭✭jimmytwotimes 2013

Considering a vita as companion for my ps4, prices seem to vary quite a bit depending on how theyve bundled it. Anyone recommend a good place to pick one up? And is it worth it for remote play?

Thanks

Considering a vita as companion for my ps4, prices seem to vary quite a bit depending on how theyve bundled it. Anyone recommend a good place to pick one up? And is it worth it for remote play?

Thanks

Gamestop have the mega pack for 169.99, wifi model with a 16gb memory card.

Thanks

Have a look around the various Amazon sites, they all have different prices, picked mine up for €120 with a 8 gig card/Wi-Fi on Amazon.se at the start of December.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,075 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Why is Ultimate Marvel being removed?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,763 ✭✭✭jimmytwotimes 2013

Thanks xenji and krudler, will check both options. Argos charging over €200, steep.

Why is Ultimate Marvel being removed?

The licence is up, Marvel Vs. Capcom 2 is going as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

Happening with a bunch of games. Deadpool is being removed from the different stores too.

Thanks xenji and krudler, will check both options. Argos charging over €200, steep.

Argos did have a brilliant deal a few months ago think it was 189 with killzone and a memory card, they change every few weeks, the gamestop one is great value though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

Any idea where i can pick up a really cheap LEGO game for the VITA ?

EG less then €10 euros ?

Not looking for lego lord of the rings as i have had and sold it

• Registered Users Posts: 8,477 ✭✭✭brianregan09

If ya can go online most of them are 4.49 in the January sale on PSN

• Advertisement

Picked up a PS3 12GB in Tesco for 80 euros earlier on. Just wondering does anyone on here have one and did they put a hdd in to it? Was it much hassle.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Hub123

Picked up a PS3 12GB in Tesco for 80 euros earlier on. Just wondering does anyone on here have one and did they put a hdd in to it? Was it much hassle.

What's a PS3?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,774 ✭✭✭cadete

€80 in tesco? off the shelf? some price there!
    yeah easy to pop in a hd bud, have a quick google theres a million youtube vids, i popped mine in without the bracket been fine

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

I didn't even bother with the bracket thing :p you can literally pop in and keep it up with some cards or something.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

If ya can go online most of them are 4.49 in the January sale on PSN

Not s.hit PSP ones ...... I said Ps vita lego games ;)

cadete wrote: »
    €80 in tesco? off the shelf? some price there!
    yeah easy to pop in a hd bud, have a quick google theres a million youtube vids, i popped mine in without the bracket been fine

Yeah, there's some pretty decent deals in Tesco atm if you can find them. Some of the stores were selling some of the slimline 160GB for 100 euro but there was none around where I live.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,477 ✭✭✭brianregan09

Wow just played the Vita for the 1st time with headphones ...The sound is amazing on it ...Was playing Unchatered and felt like i was in my own little cinema love this console I swear my OH was talking to me at some point ,, Didn't hear a word O_O

• Registered Users Posts: 4,345 ✭✭✭landsleaving

Asked before the outage... but I'll ask again since the post is gone! :pac:

Been playing the Vita a lot since getting it at Christmas and yesterday I started feeling like the left stick was a bit more loose than it had been. Nothing major, just enough to put some doubts in my mind. Basically it feels a little loose under my thumb, bit of play in the centred position. Doesn't affect gameplay, but I'm wondering is this fairly normal - is it just loosening up after being in a warehouse, or is there a chance it'll get worse?

As I say, it's not affecting gameplay beyond my being a bit paranoid and stopping to wiggle it around periodically, but I'd hate to have to send the thing off for repairs so soon... it's a brilliant little machine.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,065 ✭✭✭Tipsy McSwagger

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B004HICRIE/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Bought these today. I hate the way the headphone jack sticks out of the bottom of the vita. Going to use them on lots of things I have but think they are a godsend for Vita.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭Damien360

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B004HICRIE/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Bought these today. I hate the way the headphone jack sticks out of the bottom of the vita. Going to use them on lots of things I have but think they are a godsend for Vita.

I would be curious to see how they work with the PS3. The PS3 official ones hurt after an hour or so. |Also, can you divert all sound from PS3 to bluetooth headphones only and use those.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement