Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Where to buy NFL jersey???

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Most of the sites are the same, quality wise.

Shop around and find the best deal after postage.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,208 ✭✭✭shamrock55

Mikeyt086 wrote: »
    yeah it was www.jennyloopnfljerseys.com very impressed. buy a few hats if your gonna do it though because shipping is $20.

Is it $20 per item i want a rg3 redskins jersey

• Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭Hococop

Most of the sites are the same, quality wise.

Shop around and find the best deal after postage.

thats good to know, any one ever have trouble with delivery or customs off them?

shamrock55 wrote: »
    Is it $20 per item i want a rg3 redskins jersey

Nah its $20 all in for shipping I think. At least it was for me, I got a jersey and 3 hats. Thats why some on here have been grouping orders together to save on shipping, as when the jersey is $21 it's a bit annoying paying $20 for shipping.

Hococop I think there are issues with big orders of jerseys coming in, like 5 more. Keep it relatively small and you should be fine. Again, 1 jersey and 3 hats took exactly 2 weeks for me.

If you are gonna order lads be sure to do so before Chinese New Year, could be a long wait otherwise.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,188 ✭✭✭Justin10

Is there much of a chance of Nike bringing out new designs?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,606 ✭✭✭Rick_

If they had, they would have shown them off at the unveiling early last year.

Only a few teams looks have changed and even then the changes are very slight, and AFAIK Nike can't change the overall design, unless it's something agreed with the team and the league, so for the next few years at least while Nike are the manufacturer, the jerseys will look the same as they do now.

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭Gweedling

Good, not like soccer shirts then where they change every six weeks in an attempt to generate loads of income for merchandising. This pleases me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,929 ✭✭✭JaMarcus Hustle

Jaguars are changing their uniform next year, though it's part of a rebranding of sorts. New logo etc.

Jaguars are changing their uniform next year, though it's part of a rebranding of sorts. New logo etc.

And didn't I get a new Jags jersey with Lewis 89 on it not 2 weeks ago. :)

:mad:

At least I can call it a throwback. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭Carroller

Only photo I have of the Jersey I ordered... Quality is great I think apart from the Super Bowl sign which looks like a child done it but hey what the hell!! Bit big on me though will def be getting an xl boys next

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,687 ✭✭✭Raoul

Carroller wrote: »
    Only photo I have of the Jersey I ordered... Quality is great I think apart from the Super Bowl sign which looks like a child done it but hey what the hell!! Bit big on me though will def be getting an xl boys next

They probably did. :pac:

Raoul wrote: »

They probably did. :pac:

Yeah true :) wasn't intended in a dirty sweatshop type of way though :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,929 ✭✭✭JaMarcus Hustle

Guys I'm selling a large Tom Brady home jersey if anyone is interested. It's just too big for me. It's a large but fits more like an XL to be honest. It's official and still had the tags - never worn. Cost me 70 sterling + p&p but ill sell for 60 euro. Just mentioning here before I put it on adverts in case anyone wants dibs!

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Sport Man

hi was thinking of ordering one of these nfl jerseys and was wondering what size jersey i should take, medium men, xtra large youth or large youth? I am 5 foot 10 and weigh 11 stone an wear medium men sized tshirts. Thanks

Sport Man wrote: »
    hi was thinking of ordering one of these nfl jerseys and was wondering what size jersey i should take, medium men, xtra large youth or large youth? I am 5 foot 10 and weigh 11 stone an wear medium men sized tshirts. Thanks

Defo not medium men's!

I'd be 5ft 10 and about 13 stone and the medium is massive in going for a xl boys on my next order

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭redmond08

Get M mate, I'm 5 11 and weigh 11 stone and also wear M mens t-shirts. Got my Carolina Panthers Cam Newton game jersey last week and it is a perfect fit, can wear it with or without a hoody. Will post up pictures of it when I have time.

redmond08 wrote: »

Get M mate, I'm 5 11 and weigh 11 stone and also wear M mens t-shirts. Got my Carolina Panthers Cam Newton game jersey last week and it is a perfect fit, can wear it with or without a hoody. Will post up pictures of it when I have time.
    Thanks very much for both of your replies but just wondering is this jersey a snug fit on you like a t shirt without the hoody on?

This may or may not help but my M nfl jersey off weiketrade behind my M dubs jersey... To me dubs jersey is perfect fit not too tight or too loose

This may or may not help but my M nfl jersey off weiketrade behind my M dubs jersey... To me dubs jersey is perfect fit not too tight or too loose
    Thanks alot for the help. I think Ill go for an xl youth though as that looks a bit to big for me. Also what is the best website to order them from weiketrade, hit jerseys etc?

I ordered from weiketrade they were fine got it just over 2 weeks after order! Although I think both sites are pretty much the same except hit jerseys offer free delivery on 5 ITEMS or more

• Advertisement

I ordered from weiketrade they were fine got it just over 2 weeks after order! Although I think both sites are pretty much the same except hit jerseys offer free delivery on 5 ITEMS or more
    Cheers, do they accept paypal and how did you pay? And what are the chances of it being stopped by customs?

Don't think they do pay pal I paid by O2 money card. Not sure on customs but from reading this thread unless you have a big order it should be fine

If you are ordering from an Asian site my general rule of thumb is order a size smaller than your normal size.

If you are ordering from an Asian site my general rule of thumb is order a size smaller than your normal size.
    I cant find any websites selling jerseys in size small so would xl youth do. And if so is it made of the same quality material as an adult one?

I cant find any websites selling jerseys in size small so would xl youth do. And if so is it made of the same quality material as an adult one?

I have no experience in that area unfortunately :o

I am 5'9 and about 11 stone. Got a Large youths from NFL site which fits just ok, little tight (lions jersey) then a fake Eagles XL youths (fits perfect) then a new Nike Redskins jersey XL youths and it is probably smaller than the Lions jersey, just about is big enough for me to wear.

So its hard to know. I don't see any difference in quality though. The Skins jersey isn't the gameday jersey though its more like a fans jersey as in it doesn't have the rubbery type lines that are around the neck and the hole for the neck isn't as big as the game day jerseys (which for me is better as I like to wear them as t shirts rather than hoodies).

Raoul wrote: »

I am 5'9 and about 11 stone. Got a Large youths from NFL site which fits just ok, little tight (lions jersey) then a fake Eagles XL youths (fits perfect) then a new Nike Redskins jersey XL youths and it is probably smaller than the Lions jersey, just about is big enough for me to wear.

So its hard to know. I don't see any difference in quality though. The Skins jersey isn't the gameday jersey though its more like a fans jersey as in it doesn't have the rubbery type lines that are around the neck and the hole for the neck isn't as big as the game day jerseys (which for me is better as I like to wear them as t shirts rather than hoodies).
    Thanks does the fake eagles jerseys have the rubbery lines on the collar? Was thinking of getting a vikings peterson jerseys which is the best website for fake jerseys ?

whats the best way to pay hit jerseys? as i dont want to use credit card

The fake Eagles one was a reebok jersey, don't know if they were meant to have the rubbery lines thing on it so obviously it didn't. Any of the ones mentioned here all seem to have good reviews.

Just use Western Union to pay hitjerseys. Think thats how most people did it, all you need to do is sign up to a Western Union account and then send the money over.

• Advertisement

And how do they know your sending the money over

Advertisement