Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Logitech UE 6000 Noise Cancelling Headphones - €39.80 Delivered [Logitech.com]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭krustycustomer

Just ordered the white 6000, looking forward to seeing what they're like as I lost my Beats studios (left on a plane)

40 euro is much easier to fork out than Momentum 2 wireless for $500

I don't like full noise cancelling anyway as I find it very annoying eating and drinking hearing the gulps and potentially hazardous crossing roads etc.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

Just ordered the white 6000, looking forward to seeing what they're like as I lost my Beats studios (left on a plane)

I wouldn't hold your breath on getting them as they've been out of stock for days and this deal has been posted all over HUKD and other deal websites across Europe.

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭Dard23

Tinie wrote: »
    I wouldn't hold your breath on getting them as they've been out of stock for days and this deal has been posted all over HUKD and other deal websites across Europe.

Surely at this stage they would have emailed people that the deal has ended and taken it down if they weren't going to honour it?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,341 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

My order still says "order in process", and I ordered when they were in stock.

Bit worried tbh, shouldn't take this long to process an order, anyone else in the same boat?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭bajer101

On HUKD they are reporting that they cannot even be added to the basket now, so they are now really out of stock. It just remains to be seen if there is stock for those of us who managed to order them.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 4,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭nava

martyos121 wrote: »
    My order still says "order in process", and I ordered when they were in stock.

Bit worried tbh, shouldn't take this long to process an order, anyone else in the same boat?

Mine is the same "Order Status: Order in Process" and I order when it was in stock

EDIT: As soon as I posted the above I got a mail from UPS with a tracking number for delivery Friday. Status on UPS is "A UPS shipping label has been created. Once the shipment arrives at our facility, the tracking status--including the scheduled delivery date--will be updated."

• Registered Users Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭papu

My 2 shipped there

• Registered Users Posts: 13,729 ✭✭✭✭Inquitus

Just as doubt was beginning to seep in, mine shipped, due Friday, just in time for my business trip next week!

Has anyone who ordered after they were marked out of stock received a shipping notice yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭Omeceron

bajer101 wrote: »
    Has anyone who ordered after they were marked out of stock received a shipping notice yet?

I ordered yesterday morning at 10 when they were out of stock and just received a despatch email.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭KathleenF

Omeceron wrote: »
    I ordered yesterday morning at 10 when they were out of stock and just received a despatch email.

Ordered mine when they were in stock and got email of dispatch just now. Thanks again OP!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭Sono

Nothing my end.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,341 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Mine has gone through now, got an email from UPS.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,254 ✭✭✭CH3OH

Mine has shipped. Delivery Friday

Omeceron wrote: »

Hmm, I placed my order at 9:30 yesterday morning and haven't heard anything yet. I ordered the White pair.

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭chazlan

Git the shipping mail today as well. I ordered just before they went out of stock.

Hmm, I placed my order at 9:30 yesterday morning and haven't heard anything yet. I ordered the White pair.

Ordered in the early hours of Monday morning when it said out of stock, I too chose the white ones and my order still says order in process.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,019 ✭✭✭ct5amr2ig1nfhp

I chanced my arm while this was "out of stock" and it shipped today. Happy days :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,373 ✭✭✭✭foggy_lad

Ordered shortly after the thread went live then ordered 2nd pair about an hour later, got the ups mail last night so thought I would only get 1 but got two emails from Logitech earlier confirming dispatch on both orders and both have the same ups shipping reference.

Anyone order the white ones when they were out of stock and get an email to say they were shipped?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭martineatworld

Ordered a black pair on Monday morning, while oos, and still awaiting a shipping email. Hopefully I'll get on this evening. Anyone else still waiting?

• Registered Users Posts: 27 GaffCCFC

I got my shipping email this morning around 8.30. Ordered the black ones while OOS so pretty happy with that!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭Ballyv24

Ordered a black pair on Monday morning, while oos, and still awaiting a shipping email. Hopefully I'll get on this evening. Anyone else still waiting?

Exact same as me, and I am still waiting to get a shipping email.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 quikfinder

Yeah still waiting, I ordered the white ones so hopefully i'll receive a dispatch notice soon!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,035 ✭✭✭OU812

Anyone know what the UE 4000 ones are like ? Just missed the others which I would have preferred

• Registered Users Posts: 19 quikfinder

OU812 wrote: »
    Anyone know what the UE 4000 ones are like ? Just missed the others which I would have preferred

They're nowhere near as good as the UE 6000's and you only get free delivery from Logitech with orders over 39 euros, so the UE 4000 will end up costing around 32... which isn't great!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,035 ✭✭✭OU812

If anyone has buyers remorse or wants to offload a set of the 6000s, please let me know

• Registered Users Posts: 27 GaffCCFC

Mine is in Barking, UK already! I imagine it could even arrive tomorrow! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭Dard23

Ballyv24 wrote:
    Exact same as me, and I am still waiting to get a shipping email.

Me too black while oos, still waiting for email but looking good if everyone else is getting Them

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

OU812 wrote: »

I've a pair from a previous sale. Very comfortable and light, suitable for excercising if in ears aint your thing. I like them.

Advertisement