Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tiffany garden drop earrings are they backless

• 29-05-2013 1:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Hi, Just wondering would anyone know if Tiffany garden drop earrings are they backless? This is for present and the person can't wear studs and I know it was said before that if earrings are not backless they are fine for her. thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,174 ✭✭✭dee_mc

JoeyJones wrote: »
    Hi, Just wondering would anyone know if Tiffany garden drop earrings are they backless? This is for present and the person can't wear studs and I know it was said before that if earrings are not backless they are fine for her. thanks

They look like thread through earrings without backs on Google images if that helps, there's photos from a couple of different angles

• Registered Users Posts: 1,287 ✭✭✭SBWife

Telephone Tiffany on 5th avenue in. NYC they'll only be to happy to help.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭Dotcomdolly

I don't know if it's a BIG present you are after but I bought these & love them

http://www.etsy.com/listing/87577232/sterling-silver-earrings-a-wisp-of?ref=shop_home_feat

Advertisement