Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Boards Division 3 Thread

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,225 ✭✭✭Chardee MacDennis

Draft dates: see below!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭johnmcdnl

Here we go guys, Draft time/Date survey - can you please use your Boards.ie usernames

http://doodle.com/eixic9tdmrr8yvxf

Just a minor thing with that poll - the Charter says the dates have to be between the last preseason game and the start of the season. Some of those earlier dates technically shouldn't be available as an option.
    6. ALL Boards League drafts MUST be held between the end of the final pre-season game and the Thursday night season opener.

FRi, AUG 31 - WED, SEP 5 are the range of dates that should be only available technically. I personally wouldn't mind going a wee bit before the last presesaon game if necessary unless of course my super star number 1 pick goes out and breaks every bone in his body :p Just though I'd point it out anyways. I know it could be a very tight windows for a good few of us with the high school football and college game on the Friday and Saturday but suppose we can just wait and see what date suits people anyways.

Sorry folks, new poll here http://doodle.com/6ffhsqkvfzbwrzfv

sorry wrong thread!!

only 5 votes on Doodle for the draft night.

Also if y'all could pm me your email addresses I'll send the invite code out!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

Voted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭WilcoOut

theres been a big mess up somehwere along the road

i got promoted from div 4 to div 3 yet im not in it

my team is still in div4 and theyre booting me out

what do i do?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 987 ✭✭✭CoachTO

WilcoOut wrote: »

what do i do?

You are in Div 3 for sure and the GM here should be able to give you access.

boardsffconfirmed201231.jpg

jolly good show

• Registered Users Posts: 9,599 ✭✭✭matthew8

jolly good show

Wilco your message box is full.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,296 ✭✭✭Coeus

what do i do?
    I'm in Division 3 and the league is setup. I see there is only 10 teams registered so far. The GM posted above to contact him for the invite code...

snue gliffers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

Lockout Legends.

• Registered Users Posts: 288 ✭✭Tipperarymike

Hi all,

Sorry I am late to this ,not really good enough from a GM. I haven't had time up till now to concentrate on it and I apolgize for that. I have had emails from a couple of lads involved in the old Div 3, and they are not interested in fantasy for this coming season. I also note that there is an alternative Div 3 set up here so if it is ok with lads , I will disband the league boards div 3 from last year as I can't see it working in it's current form

Cheers,

Mike

Hi all,

Sorry I am late to this ,not really good enough from a GM. I haven't had time up till now to concentrate on it and I apolgize for that. I have had emails from a couple of lads involved in the old Div 3, and they are not interested in fantasy for this coming season. I also note that there is an alternative Div 3 set up here so if it is ok with lads , I will disband the league boards div 3 from last year as I can't see it working in it's current form

Cheers,

Mike

eh what?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,849 ✭✭✭Spongey1975

eh what?

I'd ignore this, mike was the gm of div 3 the season before last but we couldnt get him to do anything last year so set up a replacement division 3. He obviously thought his league was running last year :D

• Registered Users Posts: 288 ✭✭Tipperarymike

That is about the size of it alright. I had forgot that there was a change last year and I had just kept the same name even though it had nothing to do with boards leagues. It had some lads from the previous year so that is why I kept the name at the time.

Sorry for confusion, if I had any notions of being a GM they are well and truly shattered now.

Best of luck to all with their season ahead

Cheers,

Mike

So are we gonna set the draft date? Poll is showing Sunday Sept 2nd as been the most popular date.

Looks like we're set for Sunday Sept 2nd for the draft so. Can't wait any longer for others really...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭fatgav

Time?

it's tied between 8pm and 9pm. I just flipped a coin and it came up for 8pm. So unless there is a deciding vote for either before Saturday Midnight, it will be Sunday Sept 2nd 8pm.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭manafana

sunday evening is fine by me, see you their.

post all-ireland semi final?

drafting drunk should be interesting!

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭Hairy Nipples 87

Hi guys!

Looking forward to getting the new season up and running. So just to confirm that the draft is this Sunday? What time has been offically decided?.

• Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭fatgav

So 8:00 tonight?

email just gone out!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,546 ✭✭✭Masked Man

Draft Type: Live
    Draft Date: Sunday, Sep 2, 2012 at 9:00pm BST
    Draft Order: The draft order will be randomized before the draft.

http://fantasy.nfl.com/league/369281/draftinfo

Just checking is that right?

• Registered Users Posts: 833 ✭✭✭barbarians

Should that not be 8 p.m. no ?

• Advertisement

Masked Man wrote: »
    Draft Type: Live
    Draft Date: Sunday, Sep 2, 2012 at 9:00pm BST
    Draft Order: The draft order will be randomized before the draft.

http://fantasy.nfl.com/league/369281/draftinfo

Just checking is that right?
    Looks like 9.00pm start to me. Gives me time to set my draft rankings :)

Advertisement