Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

External dimensions mazda 3. Toyota corolla. question

• 04-11-2007 9:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭

Hi guys just a quick question about these 2 saloon cars. im buying a Mazda 3 saloon in Jan 08. I saw the new Toyota corolla saloon today and it looks so much bigger. But when I looked on the car websites.
    It says the Toyota corolla is just 2 inches bigger can this be right
    What do you guys think

External dimensions: overall length (mm): 4,490, overall length (inches): 176.8, Mazda 3 1.6 saloon 2007

External dimensions: overall length (mm): 4,540, overall length (inches): 178.7, Toyota Corolla saloon 2007

Thanks guys.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 mike0048

I Dont no but Mazda 3 saloon is a nicer looking car.

• Registered Users Posts: 73,379 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

The Corolla looks longer because the side windows are very short,

• Registered Users Posts: 51,096 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

The design of the Mazda 3 saloon's boot is pretty high and short too. It gives it kind of a hatchback look rather than saloon imo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭james92

Thanks for getting back to me guys

Advertisement