Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung Note 4 reviews?

• 30-12-2014 9:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭

Im currently on my second iPhone 6plus in only 2 months, and have had nothing but trouble with it. Im thinking about giving up on the whole thing altogether and making the switch to samsung. Ive only ever had iPhones and thought they were decent enough never had a problem till the 6plus, I'm just so disappointed.

Im just wondering what people think of the Note 4? All I really care about is having a decent sturdy phone with a good screen that doesn't scratch or crack as easily as the 6plus seems to. And the camera is also important, Ive heard it doesn't compare to the iPhone?

Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,227 ✭✭✭Sam Mac

The Note 4 is a fantastic phone. The best phablet you can buy right now.

• Registered Users Posts: 752 ✭✭✭65535

Hi,
    I had (and still have an iPhone 4) but have transferred it to be my work phone now.
    I am currently using a Note 4 and for me the main difference is the screen and the ease of setup.
    The screen being larger of course.

If you turn on the HD on the camera on the Note 4 you will get just as good/better pictures than the iPhone 6
    Link

I have no axe to grind regarding iOS or Android but I am hooked now on the Android.
    You do have to use more Google Apps on the Android whereas the iPhone has its own blend of Apps.

As for durability well I just keep it in my pocket, I was not able to get a case for it yet.
    If durability is your main concern then maybe a Galaxy S5 ?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,727 ✭✭✭✭Inquitus

Galaxy Note 4 is an excellent phone, reviews well everywhere. I have one and am very happy with it, the best phone I have owned to date. Camera is excellent, screen is amazing, battery life superb.

• Registered Users Posts: 752 ✭✭✭65535

Android KitKat is way better than IceCream thingy or Jelly Bean, so I assume Lollipop will be even better !

• Registered Users Posts: 3,165 ✭✭✭irishchris

Went from Xperia z to oneplus one to lg g3 and now note 4. Oneplus one was excellent but had reception issues where I live. Lgg3 was massive disappointment. The handset was lovely and ui but battery was so so bad with average 2-3 hours screen time.
    But by far streets ahead is the note 4. Screen is beautiful, signal including 4g is perfect and the biggest thing is battery life is excellent with average 28 hours between charges with 6+ hours screen time at full auto brightness. Really impressed with this handset

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,165 ✭✭✭irishchris

For OTA update today for the note 4 on meteor. Still 4.4.4 so no lollipop yet.

Advertisement