Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What will UTVs new price for BB be?

• 12-01-2004 8:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭

Eircom and East have decided 40 Euro is the new low price (albiet with serious bundling issues attached for East BT) What price will UTV come in at? And will they
    try a bundling style trick? If so what sort...

I'll guess a price of €37.50 (and maybe fingers crossed on the wholesale rate falling)...mind you they might try and claw back the diff with modem and connection prices.

Mike.

Comments

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,430 Mod ✭✭✭✭bk

I'd say EsatBT recent bundled product was designed before they heard about the new price being proposed
    by Eircom.

They will probably drop the price of both the standalone and bundled products in March.

I'd expected the standalone product to be e40.

Advertisement