Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Favourite Magic Trick

Options
  • 29-03-2008 12:00am

Well its pretty self explanatory,post a link or give the name and a description..

I gotta go with the shadow rose by Penn and Teller,not sure why...theres just something really special about it..here's a clip

http://ie.youtube.com/watch?v=un1pNtmYguA

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,226 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

i was going to go for the same thing.
    Teller really does the performance well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,136 ✭✭✭WooPeeA

David Copperfield's Flying..
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=Z8qX0ZhzJBU

• Registered Users Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭oeb

I am a cardie at heart, so most of my favorite tricks are card tricks.

I love alot of the stuff that the professor published, for example McDonalds $100 trick (Also called McDonalds aces). In this trick four aces are placed face up on the table with some indiferent cards placed on each. One by one the aces disapear.
    Twisting the Aces is another fantastic effect, Four face down aces are displayed in your hands, one by one the misteriously turn over.

I also love any of James Brown's stuff, magic that relies heavily on misdirection really appeals to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭bigslick

I believe that the best kind of trick is one which is simple to see and can cross all boundaries. for example Ambitious card routine. this trick is brilliant just because one doesnt have to know about cards or even talk the same language.

but then again i am a cardician so i would say that lol :D

Advertisement