Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Facebooks Airline Manager

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 26,399 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peregrine

Is it working for anyone?

Mine says page not found

• Registered Users, Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

Yeah, not working for me either, was on it then clicked to buy some new flights and it was gone, still gone now!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,430 ✭✭✭Ilik Urgee

Down here too:confused: Different to usual, no "updates being carried out"blah blah blah:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 657 ✭✭✭Razor44

mine is working fine

• Registered Users, Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

Its back up now - but was gone for a while!

• Advertisement

does anyone have a link to the fuel planner? i need fuel and want to know when its cheap !

• Registered Users Posts: 1,240 ✭✭✭CaptainSkidmark

Thank you!

Buying 5 A380s tomorrow

Invest in Echo Zulu Air if you already haven't :)

Stock price 56.79 but I expect it to jump 20% in the next two days

Is anybody else's Business demand showing up as 60% on every route??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 686 ✭✭✭joegriffinjnr

Business Class demand on lots of routes has taking a dip. Lots of mine are down to 90% from 99%. Profits taking a hit.

Edit: A new update in the game has change demand settings for Business Class, so not all routes are 97-99% anymore :(

That's...grrr

But mine was a glitch. every single business route was at 60%, even when you arrange by highest demand they're at 60%. Fixed now but yeah they're not 99% anymore :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,963 ✭✭✭TheMilkyPirate

Just started, Any tips? I'm lost :/

baraca wrote: »
    Just started, Any tips? I'm lost :/

Sell the 737

Buy Dassault Mercures, keep launching flights as much as you can

Some of my business are down to 88%. Where I was once clearing $8,000000 a flight are sometimes down to under $5,000000:(

yeah business class has taken a hit, typical, just after i buy a Concord.

Where I was once clearing $8,000000 a flight

What routes were you getting this much profit from? Ive A380,s in all bs class on routes with 99% demand and distances of 19,700km and im only pulling 6 million max.

What routes were you getting this much profit from? Ive A380,s in all bs class on routes with 99% demand and distances of 19,700km and im only pulling 6 million max.

On the A380 900 business, the 19,000+ km routes.
    Mostly flying out of Ho Chi Minh city in Vietnam to various South American destinations. Usually over 8.1,.2 million but sometimes as low as 7.5 million.

Ahh I forgot about the A380-900,s. Must invest in a few of them. Cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,557 ✭✭✭KeithM89

Its a joke they removed the ability to sell more than one aircraft at once. Takes far longer to update my fleet now.

• Advertisement

Scylla wrote: »
    Its a joke they removed the ability to sell more than one aircraft at once. Takes far longer to update my fleet now.

+1

Really getting a bit time consuming alright. Not that i'm not determined though, it's just I wish they'd sort the early morning tardiness with the bloody thing first!

hmm i see they have upped the rate at which a route loses demand....not so sure thats a good thing at all

• Registered Users Posts: 4 tutail

May Leash Airlines be added to this list?

Irish AM Alliance

I have the below fleet and I am trying to make it more productive. Any thoughts?

Il-86x40
    B737-700ERx90
    Vickers Vanguardx46
    A340-200x40
    ATR 42-500x5
    Yak-18Tx1

Stock is at 27.49 and I have 348m in fuel. Any help is appreciated as I want to keep my investors happy.

Sorry folks, been very busy in work lately, plus new baby as well. All Go! Ill update the Irish AM Alliance over the weekend with all airlines and latest stock prices.

tutail wrote: »
    May Leash Airlines be added to this list?

19998 purchased:D

As to getting your share price up I'd suggest converting to Business class if you have enough PAX bonus points. If not, (if I remember rightly) those ATR's are really efficient financially so long as they're flying.

So, I got rid of ATR's and the VV's. I still have the Airbus planes on the extended flights with a few of them on business trips. that is what seems to be netting me most of the money. What I am trying to figure is between what I have left, what would work better for just business or do I need a different plane?

Il-86-40
    B737-700ER-90
    A340-200-40
    Ilik Urgee wrote: »
    19998 purchased:D

As to getting your share price up I'd suggest converting to Business class if you have enough PAX bonus points. If not, (if I remember rightly) those ATR's are really efficient financially so long as they're flying.

I have one of my work mates set up on AM now. Santry Airlines, operating a fleet of Boeing aircraft out of Capetown. Meanwhile Griffair World Airlines has changed its name to griffair.com Airlines.

I am going to update the Green jersey index tonight with all airlines and latest stock prices.

$50 fuel now

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭Skuxx

$50 fuel now

Thanks for that!
    Anyone looking for a solid investment... Limbeigh Airways

Shares currently €76.38

Fleet:
    DC-10-10 150
    B787-8 100
    B777-200LR 20
    A321-200 9