Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

City Parking Permit Renewal

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,002 ✭✭✭bringitdown

Bump - anyone!?

/edit Found this on DublinCity.ie - I never got this magical form ... will just submit a first time application one:
    How do I renew my parking permit? #5758

A renewal notice and form are normally issued automatically, 5 to 6 weeks before your existing permit expires. You must return it to the Customer Services Centre, Block 3, Ground Floor, Civic Offices, Wood Quay, Dublin 8 with current proof of residency, copy of drivers licence, copy of the current insurance certificate and appropriate fee. or faxed to 01 222 5807. Personal callers please call to the Customer Services Centre between 09.30 to 16.30 Monday to Friday. The conditions of eligibility and the fees are setout on the application form. The renewal of a permit is the responsibility of the permit holder.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,252 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

Moved from Dublin City,you will get a better response here.

• Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭aliveandkicking

Just come into the civic offices, they will print out your form and get you to sign it and then print off your new permit and hand it to you.Should take no longer than 15 minutes. You do not need any documents for a renewal.

Advertisement