Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bathroom Design in Coolmine Ind Est

• 03-06-2015 10:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Was looking to get a new shower unit and stumbled across this showroom in the coolmine ind est.

Its at the junction for Mochtas estate / Joe Molloy and on the same side as Power City.

Anybody use them before?

Or could anyone recommend a showroom that I could take a peek at the units etc...

Recommendations welcome.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 294 ✭✭LadyW

I used them about 5 years ago to completely remodel my bathroom. Very professional guys, they did a great job and I was very pleased. Can highly recommend them.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,201 ✭✭✭ongarboy

I used Nationwide Tiles in Coolmine Ind Est to provide the bathroom tiles and furniture for my bathroom revamp in March and am very pleased with the quality and they were very affordable prices. They have a great showroom that will give you lots of ideas and choice.

They recommended tilers/plumbers not affiliated with them to do the actual installs however the quotes given when they called around to assess were expensive. A tradesman friend of mine then recommended a guy to me who did it for half their prices so a big saving and I'm delighted with his workmanship! He completed the job in 5 days and that included stripping down existing tiles and furniture and arranging skip and collection.

PM me if you want his details. He's based near Enfield but is happy to travel to D15 for jobs.

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭StoptheClocks

The other half got a quote from them a while back. I wasn't happy with the quote. It didn't add up. It worked out at over 2000 for tiles alone. It was for a small ensuite bathroom.
    You could get them out to quote you but make sure you get a good breakdown of the quote. They might not include plumbing or plastering if your wall is damaged when removing old tiles.

Let us know how you get on.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭quazzy

ongarboy wrote: »
    I used Nationwide Tiles in Coolmine Ind Est to provide the bathroom tiles and furniture for my bathroom revamp in March and am very pleased with the quality and they were very affordable prices. They have a great showroom that will give you lots of ideas and choice.

Thanks for the reply here.

Can you tell me where the showroom is in the estate?

I googled Nationwide Tiles and the address shows up in Naas
    http://www.nationwidetiles.ie/contact/

I'll do some more digging and may reach out to you for the plumber recommendation.

thanks again

Its the second right turn beyond the Power City entrance. and it's on the right hand side of the building. You actually pass another tile showroom on your way to it. My tiles, mosaic feature strip, bath, sink, toilet, mirror, shower unit and metal trim, bath and sink taps cost €1100 so I consider it a fair price.

Attached images to give you an idea. It's a fairly small bathroom.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭quazzy

ongarboy wrote: »
    Its the second right turn beyond the Power City entrance. and it's on the right hand side of the building. You actually pass another tile showroom on your way to it. My tiles, mosaic feature strip, bath, sink, toilet, mirror, shower unit and metal trim, bath and sink taps cost €1100 so I consider it a fair price.

Attached images to give you an idea. It's a fairly small bathroom.

Thanks for the reply.
    I stumbled across it there yesterday.

Don't see any image though.

oops, posted now.

Advertisement