Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Experienced lead guitarist/back vocals available (Dublin)

• 13-09-2012 2:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭

Hello!

Experienced lead guitar player looking for a band that suits my influences. I'm based in the city centre and I have pro gear.

Influences:

Rock: Red Hot CHili Peppers, Smashing Pumpkins, AcDc, Bryan Adams, Foo Fighters, Audioslave, Soundgarden, Pearl Jam, A Perfect Circle, Faith no more, ...

Hard Rock: Whitesnake, Winger, Danger Danger, XYZ, Van Halen, Tyketto, Gotthard, Jaded Heart, Talisman, Mr. Big, Impellitteri, ACDC, Airbourne, ZZ Top, Bon Jovi, Firehouse, Steve Vai, Satriani, Skid Row, WASP, Eclipse, WET, Giant, Motley Crue, Def Leppard, Lynch Mob, Queensryche, ...

Thrash Metal: Megadeth, Metallica, Testament, Annihilator, Flotsam & Jetsam, Anthrax, Exodus, Mötorhead, Heathen, Fozzy, ...

Progressive Metal: Dream Theatre, Liquid Tension Experiment, Andromeda, Tool, ...

Please send me a PM if you want to hear some demos. Thanks.

Xavi

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Jammin33

Hi there

I just saw your post - I've got a band - you can hear the music at www.lorcanjames.com - I have similar influences to you including Chilli Peppers - the music has changed a lot - its a got a heavier band sound - VIP and Girl With No Name would be the closest in what the sound is now. Best. Lorcan

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Jammin33

Sorry Man - just noticed my website is down - you can hear the music at www.facebook.com/lorcanjamesmusic - Boards wont let me PM (I havnt enough posts!) you so if you'd like to reply please send me your phone number to lorcanjamesmusic@gmail.com I can give you a call. Best, Lorcan

• Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭Xavi-Wan

Up!

Advertisement