Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

**IMPORTANT: Change to Cooking Club Rules!!**

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭Muirgheal

I'm going to break in here to say thank you to the mods- the work load must be huge! For one, I really appreciate what ye put in to TCC.

I don't post at all regularly, but I love TCC, and I am one of the people that looks forward to a new recipe each week.

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭gra26

I don't think I've posted here before but I'm a very very regular lurker and avid reader of the recipes and have tried a few.

Basically I want to jump on the mini bandwagon and thank all you mods for all your hard work.

There has been some good suggestions given by regular posters so I don't think there's much point in me throwing my 2c in as well.

So well done on all the hard work and keep it up (please!)

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭amandausa

I also agree that the C&R forum is one of the best so thanks to all! I guess I do more lurking than posting but I really enjoy the recipes on the tcc as well and often search around the old posts for ideas.

A lot of good suggestions were already posted and honestly I personally don't think they are too harsh -- its not that big of a committment to remember to post and if you don't then pay the consequences. Simple as that. Most people will eventually forgive you ;)

The only other idea I could come up with is this: since the club is so popular, why not increase the volume so a slip up here and there is not missed as much. For example, assign 2 people to each week, instead of one. This may not be possible if there are not enough people willing to participate, but perhaps some people would even do it twice a year (a year's a long time!)... I know this creates more work, but possibly can be delegated to a volunteer to put together.

Just some more food for thought :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭lilymc

I would love to join in if that is possible?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,057 ✭✭✭MissFlitworth

Hey lilymc,

You're too late for the first intake unfortunately but you could stick your name down for the second intake. Keep your eyes peeled in a couple of months for the sign up. You'll need a minimum of 100 posts to take part and if some of them could be in the Food & Drink forum so much the better! (Just because we know people who post here even occasionally are much more likely to post a recipe when the time comes for their go, so they get preference for slots).

Oh! and feel free to add a recipe to the Random Recipes thread any time you'd like!

• Advertisement
Advertisement