Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Well Lit Grass areas/Tracks in Kildare

• 09-11-2011 11:42am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi
    I am based around Newbridge/Curragh Area. In the summer months there isnt a problem with finding safe running areas on grass but the winter months its proving really difficult. I'm female who runs with one or 2 other females so lighting and safety is important. We only run for about 30 minutes 3 times a week but we want to keep it going throughout winter/dark evenings. We usually go after work 5/5.30pm. Does anyone know anywhere that would suit? We contacted Newbridge athletics to see if we could use the track at back of Newbridge Tech but the lights our out there at the momnet. Anyone any suggestions? At the moment we run around Curragh Camp but its hard to run on road so we would prefer a pitch or something that is well lit. Any suggestions would be great

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,742 ✭✭✭ultraman1

the millinum(sic) park in naas(i know it not on grass) is well lit and u can get bout 9k up and back from aldi/lidl to salins roundabout and back and free parking or u can do a full loop around naas aswell.....

Advertisement