Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Papa Smurf Has Died

Comments

That's not blue.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,444 ✭✭✭✭Skid X

Never has AH needed embedded pictures more

RIP Big bluey :(

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

Man who found Internet fame when his skin turned permanently blue dies after suffering a heart attack
    The silver collects in the skin and other organs and does not dissipate, meaning Karason will be blue for life.

that is some quality journalism

• Registered Users Posts: 25,057 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

Karason shot to Internet fame several years ago for the blue color of his skin, which was a side effect using a silver compound for more than a decade to treat a bad case of dermatitis on his face

I'm sorry, but lmao at that

• Registered Users Posts: 43,024 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

Never heard of him till now

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,925 ✭✭✭✭anncoates

Would be class if his name was Peter.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭MonkstownHoop

Blue Monday

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,920 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

He looks more like a dark iron dwarf

• Registered Users Posts: 2,264 ✭✭✭MayoForSam

I bet Tobias Funke saw this guy as serious competition when he tried to join the Blue Man Group.

he looked like he was baked in an oven at 400 degrees for ten hours.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭Tangatagamadda Chaddabinga Bonga Bungo

Heaven just got it's first blue angel!!! Rest in Peace.

:cool:

Because I have absolutely no opinion on this guy I just heard of now I'm going to post the top rated comment from the link in a pathetic attempt to harvest some thanks.

Advertisement