Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All dublin boxing clubs-contacts

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 cillgly

hey Im 16 and I just started boxing (3weeks) up at medowlands, monkstown but since thats closed down for the summer i was looking for another place till monkstown opens up.i live in sandyford and have tryed calling st. stephens but they havnt picked up as of yet.

thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 TOTO BERKS

Hello,
    I too am getting on a bit, well 37... not too bad, but in boxing age, maybe a bit old to be starting to get interested in it.
    Can anyone advise whether any clubs have members in mid-30s and are allowed to train and fight?
    Thanks
    Toto

• Registered Users Posts: 10,549 ✭✭✭✭cowzerp

post on an starter thread and people may see this, say how where your based etc then we can help..

Rush Boxing club and Rush Martial Arts head coach.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Dr Gonzoo

Hi There!
    I am just wondering if anybody know some clubs in the city center for summer time? In fact Im not from Ireland so detailed information will be useful)

Cheers.

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭adamburke83

Does anybody have the email address contacts for the boxing clubs,
    if so could you pm me them over
    Cheers

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 ed2025

HELLO
    i'm just wondering if anybody can
    help, i'm looking to do boxing training in the
    morning, i'm in the blanch area of dublin,
    their was a club up to a year ago,
    and i don't know now.

and would appreciate any help
    thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 perkina2

Hi,

I am 22 and I have attended the boxing club in maynooth on a few occasions but I want to attend a club which is a little more serious as you are not taught how to box. I would like to take up boxing seriously and was wondering if you could point out a good boxing club in the north kildare/Lucan area

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 greenfield

Hey,

I'm a 23 year old female. Never boxed before but always have wanted to. Are there any clubs which would welcome complete beginner? I'm in Smithfield and would be willing to go to a club that would be about a half hour cycle. I'd realistically only be able to commit to two days a week.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,009 ✭✭✭vangoz

New club set up in Kilnamanagh by a couple of ex-sacred hearts lads.

http://connect.southdublin.ie/kilnamancc/index.php?option=com_content&task=blogsection&id=11&Itemid=108

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,671 ✭✭✭BraziliaNZ

hi. Has anyone tried the White Collar Boxing classes they have running at the National Stadium? I'm thinking about attending. Thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Grayham

hi guys, im 22, not the fittest person in the world by a long shot but am making efforts lately, just wondering is there any boxing clubs around the tallaght area that will take complete beginners as one of my friends is interested in joining too?

any help would be appreciated
    thanx

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 fatman08

Guys,

Does anyone have any contact details for this new club in Sandyford or know where it is so I can call in?

http://www.sinnfein.ie/contents/17783

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 cillgly

fatman08 wrote: »
    Guys,

Does anyone have any contact details for this new club in Sandyford or know where it is so I can call in?

http://www.sinnfein.ie/contents/17783

0877735218 - Shaun Tracey

good luck

Rush Boxing Club
    whitestown road.
    Mon, wed and friday for adults,

Contact moi paul at 086 37 99 603

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 andy9098

is it possible to join a boxing club during the summer? i live in knocklyon which boxing club would be best ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 EiRe MaRksMaN

Legends MMA Club in Bray do Boxing, Kickboxing, Taekwondo, MMA and BJJ.

andy9098 wrote: »
    is it possible to join a boxing club during the summer? i live in knocklyon which boxing club would be best ?

some do some dont, cant help with knocklyon as i dont know where it is!

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭trudub

Hi all,

Any one know of a boxing club in Kilcock or near there? I know there is one in NUI Maynooth. Im 25 and looking to get back into shape. Did boxing when I was younger and was looking to get into it for the training/sparring mostly, not sure if that's catered for.

Cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Redlad28

Really want to join a boxing club in rathfarnham. Can you send me info on your grandads club and am i too old to get serious about boxing now i'm 28??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,623 ✭✭✭lubo_moravcik

I'm heading out to Galway for a few days for the Arts Festival and was wondering if there are any clubs i can use while I'm out there. i tried the Alpha 1 club in the Olympic Physique Gym and was told they don't accept drop ins, so I'm wondering if anyone can point me in the direction of a club that i can drop into for a couple of hours.

thank you

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4 killesk

Hi,

I'm a 25 year old male and I'm very interested in getting into boxing. I'm living around the city center of Dublin and have never went to a boxing class before.

Can anybody recommend a boxing gym or whatever that would take in a newbe like myself?

killesk wrote: »
    Hi,

I'm a 25 year old male and I'm very interested in getting into boxing. I'm living around the city center of Dublin and have never went to a boxing class before.

Can anybody recommend a boxing gym or whatever that would take in a newbe like myself?

I'm a bit of a trek for ya to rush but do take Adults beginners unlike most boxing clubs-in saying that i think this trend might be changing-if you cant find a suitable club look at the white collar boxing route..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 thibault

Hi, I am a french 22 year old guy. I practised martial art (viet-vo-dao) for several years and I would like to try boxe. Do you know if there's a club not far from Lower leeson street or near Saint Stephen's Green Park ?
    Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 winnie007

jonny24ie wrote: »
    Thats my Grandad's club. They take females for all those interested. If anyone wants more info on his club etc I would gladly help out, my mam is heavily involved aswell. I will have an info website done soon for the club aswell so I will keep everyone posted on it as soon as I get it sorted.

Hi Jonny,

Is your club still taking females? Please pm me.:)

Thanks

Thats my Grandad's club. They take females for all those interested. If anyone wants more info on his club etc I would gladly help out, my mam is heavily involved aswell. I will have an info website done soon for the club aswell so I will keep everyone posted on it as soon as I get it sorted.

Hi Jonny,

Is your club still accepting females?

Cheers

Hi Jonny,

Is your clube still accepting females? Please pm me :)

Cheers

Hi Jonny,

Is your club still taking females? :)

Cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 sebax55

Hi
    Im looking for good boxing club in dublin 9 area or city centre. I read about blub on finglas. I would prefer trenings for adults 3 times per week, sparings etc.
    Before I use club in swords, but there was only twice a week and monday was training for young persons.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,413 ✭✭✭Steroo

Anyone know where Baldoyle Boxing club has moved to? It used to be out on the Coast Rd in the Community Centre, someone told me it is gone to the INdustrial Estate in Kilbarrack? Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 ShaggyB

I'm looking to get into boxing, initally to get fitter and with an ultimate goal of fighting...living in Rathmines, willing to cycle a good distance. Any hints for me?

Advertisement