Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

UPC Sky Sporrts 1 HD

Options
  • 14-09-2014 10:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 874 ✭✭✭

Anyone else have Sky Sporrts 1 HD for past few days, I don't have sports plan, but can watch this channel, funnily enough not in SD and only Sky Sports 1 HD... though it strange, is there an offer on or something?

Comments

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 124 ✭✭Dark sun

Shhh they might not know delete this quick. Enjoy while it's free

• Registered Users Posts: 25,326 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

Delete this thread NOW

• Registered Users Posts: 874 ✭✭✭Kurn

Not bothered to be honest...

• Registered Users Posts: 25,326 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

Somebody else created a thread on the same topic and it was deleted. The logic behind creating a thread like this is beyond me, what on Earth are you hoping to achieve?

• Registered Users Posts: 874 ✭✭✭Kurn

coylemj wrote: »
    Somebody else created a thread on the same topic and it was deleted. The logic behind creating a thread like this is beyond me, what on Earth are you hoping to achieve?

I'll try to explain it (may help you sleep tonight). I was not hoping to achieve anything, I was asking the question to see if everyone else had it, if it was an offer or something. I have zero interest in sport, so it makes no odds to me....

Replying to a thread with which you have no useful information to contribute is beyond me. :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭TheRedDevil10

Its gone now:( Well ****ing done:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,042 ✭✭✭Wabbit Ears

LOL, squealer..

• Registered Users Posts: 417 ✭✭Joo0

Was enjoying my free sport.....

Advertisement