Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

HP shuttlebus pick up points

• 13-09-2014 4:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Hi
    Does anyone know where hp's shuttle bus picks up employees in maynooth and celbridge? What street?
    Thanks in advance :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,844 ✭✭✭Banjoxed

andajeda wrote: »
    Hi
    Does anyone know where hp's shuttle bus picks up employees in maynooth and celbridge? What street?
    Thanks in advance :)

Don't HP advise their staff of this? It isn't a public bus service. I would have thought that HR in HP would be the first place to ask.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 andajeda

Banjoxed wrote: »
    Don't HP advise their staff of this? It isn't a public bus service. I would have thought that HR in HP would be the first place to ask.

I already asked them but they didn't know the specific pick up points, besides I was hoping that some one who works for hp and uses the shuttle bus service could answer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,814 ✭✭✭dobsdave

andajeda wrote: »
    I already asked them but they didn't know the specific pick up points, besides I was hoping that some one who works for hp and uses the shuttle bus service could answer.

Give Bartons a call.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,540 ✭✭✭✭LXFlyer

Give the bus operator a call:
    http://www.bartons.ie/

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

Pickup in celbridge is hazelhatch train station. Never heard of a pickup in maynooth. The other one is by leixlip louisa bridge, of the maynooth train line.

• Advertisement
Advertisement