Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Boards.ie Survival and FTB

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 841 ✭✭✭BlandKitten

Server crashed. I'd just like to point out that this is entirely not my fault... Yup, not my fault.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 18,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭Solitaire

And it got rolled back :(

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 4,281 Mod ✭✭✭✭deconduo

Solitaire wrote: »
    And it got rolled back :(

It shouldn't have, but if it did blame Bland. He was ****ing about with WorldEdit :pac:

deconduo wrote: »
    It shouldn't have, but if it did blame Bland. He was ****ing about with WorldEdit :pac:
    I refer to my previous post and will comment no further on the matter...

• Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭Xenon560

Am I the only one that feels that bland may be hiding something? :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,130 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

So much nostalgia tonight. Thanks for the chat lads (and lassies) :D

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Yea, a lot of talk of the old(!) days last night, was a lot of fun.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,316 ✭✭✭gavmcg92

Twas a brief history lesson for those who are new here on the Boards server :p

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Could I get whitelisted please? DennyM

• Registered Users Posts: 3,184 ✭✭✭Kenno90

Denny M wrote: »
    Could I get whitelisted please? DennyM

Whitelist requests go here :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Gah, Cherry directed me here on FB >_>

Please don't rape spawn :(

Don't kill the farm animals unless you have the wheat to breed replacements
    Don't chop down trees unless you take the saplings and use one of them to replace the tree
    Don't go breaking up the park/fountain areas either
    And PLEASE light up your claimed plots of land in town, at the moment they're pretty much being used as mob farms which is Not Cool.

In other news, only two 11x9 plots of land remain unclaimed in spawn town at the moment, although 4 more might be freed up if their respective owners don't build on them soon :p And in other claimspamftl-related failery, please stop claiming every island in the ocean nim. Its not funny, and will soon lead to me telling everyone to disregard those claims and to break all the ugly signs on sight.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭Indubitable

As the landlord of Rachel's house at spawn, i give permission for it be bulldozed to make way for a new plot.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,316 ✭✭✭gavmcg92

Quick Rach ... place some blocks on your plot before it gets taken over by NAMA! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 8,423 ✭✭✭Morag

I'd like of of the plots in the town please and I can build on it this evening.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,808 ✭✭✭Stokolan

In other news, only two 11x9 plots of land remain unclaimed in spawn town at the moment, although 4 more might be freed up if their respective owners don't build on them soon :p And in other claimspamftl-related failery, please stop claiming every island in the ocean nim. Its not funny, and will soon lead to me telling everyone to disregard those claims and to break all the ugly signs on sight.

I have a plot claimed I reckon I wont be using it (to far to travel back from my place of solitude). So if a mod can remove the sign and box I placed on it, it can be giving to whoever wants it.

I have my farm going out on the snow now :D Eventually I'll get around to building a house!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭Completionist

Breeding seems to be broken near spawn:/

• Registered Users Posts: 3,184 ✭✭✭Kenno90

what a weird error:confused:

Working fine for me, though I'm a bit out of spawn, in the snow biome.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 4,281 Mod ✭✭✭✭deconduo

Yeah you can't breed animals in the spawn, Bland broke it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭Completionist

What did Bland do to the poor animals at spawn that caused them to not want to breed... :(

• Registered Users Posts: 9,316 ✭✭✭Mycroft H

You don't want to know

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,130 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

He went Gangnam Style on them.

• Registered Users Posts: 38 Joonaspp

I used five stacks of eggs without getting a single baby chicken

I've made a boards museum. It's located near the unfinished pyramid. Feel free to drop in and leave some posts ;)

Thanks to Denny and Dinty for helping out with it.

220880.png

220881.png

220883.png

220884.png

220885.png

• Registered Users Posts: 751 ✭✭✭nimrod86

And in other claimspamftl-related failery, please stop claiming every island in the ocean nim. Its not funny, and will soon lead to me telling everyone to disregard those claims and to break all the ugly signs on sight.

I only claimed one island? I built a house on one and gave it way to clio! Will be building on the one I claimed soon!

Did Bland murder the server again? o_O Can't connect and dynmap is also down, with the last entry being "Blandkitten quit". Now dynmap is just a black screen :eek:

Did Bland murder the server again? o_O Can't connect and dynmap is also down, with the last entry being "Blandkitten quit". Now dynmap is just a black screen :eek:
    Ahhwwww ****... I'm on it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭Xenon560

Liking the museum cherry :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement