Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy NFL jersey???

• 12-12-2009 12:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭madonna123

I promised my Boyfriend a NFL jersey for christmas.. he loves them BUT...

I cant find any sport clothing stores locally that sell them. Its too late for me to order online..

Anyone know of anywhere that sells them???

I live in Kildare.. but I dont care where it is in Ireland ill travel to any county.. I NEEEEEDDDDD a jersey for him!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,067 ✭✭✭tallaghtoutlaws

https://www.nflshop.com

You will have it this week if you order today.

It will cost you a fair and customs will hit you also. But with the $ not being good it will still be good value.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭MissFitz

I ordered one from here http://www.stateside.co.uk/ for my boyfriend. They are UK based so delivery is within a couple of days, the only thing is that the selection is not great. Hope that helps :)

• Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭madonna123

Anyone know of an acutal store that stocks them in Ireland.

No websites.. an actual store???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,272 ✭✭✭✭Max Power1

theres a shop opposite easons on middle abbey stree, just down from supermacs. Cant remember the name but I got my steelers jersey there foir €60 a few months back. Dunno if they have any in stock

• Registered Users Posts: 4,941 ✭✭✭krustydoyle

Max Power1 wrote: »
    theres a shop opposite easons on middle abbey stree, just down from supermacs. Cant remember the name but I got my steelers jersey there foir €60 a few months back. Dunno if they have any in stock

its called CRU and they've none in stock as i was there on saturday.
    best bet is def online

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,350 ✭✭✭Het-Field

http://www.greatamericansports.co.uk/Contact-us/

RING...NOT EMAIL...RING these guys asap. As them all about shipping, and ask them to do something for ya as quickly as possible.

IIRC I got my Cowboys jersey off them on the 15th December, and it arrived on the 22nd. My folks hid it, wrapped it, and it appeared under Het-Field's Christmas Tree on December 25th !

There is also a small selection on http://www.amazon.co.uk/nfl-jersey/s/qid=1260808515/ref=sr_pg_4?ie=UTF8&rs=&keywords=NFL%20Jersey&rh=i%3Aaps%2Ck%3ANFL%20Jersey&page=4

Some of them are out of date, and others are not official. However, if he isnt fussed about what team he gets, then you might well be able to get it before christmas.

Good Luck ! I had the same problem two years ago !

• Registered Users Posts: 9,630 ✭✭✭hynesie08

if your in kildare try the reebok outlet store. friend of mine picked up a san francisco 49ers alex smith jersey in there and they had a sale on where if you bought 1 item the second was a euro.

Also theres a shop in the ilac centre just as you head out the moore st doors. they have the stitched jerseys for 55 euro. choice of dallas cowboys (blue) 49ers (white) giants (blue) and i think maybe dolphins?

• Registered Users Posts: 717 ✭✭✭ghostface ste

Just got my McNabb Eagles jersey today and got stung quite badly for vat which didnt realise when was buying it :mad::mad: nice jersey all the same

• Registered Users Posts: 4,017 ✭✭✭Leslie91

madonna123 wrote: »
    I promised my Boyfriend a NFL jersey for christmas.. he loves them BUT...

I cant find any sport clothing stores locally that sell them. Its too late for me to order online..

Anyone know of anywhere that sells them???

I live in Kildare.. but I dont care where it is in Ireland ill travel to any county.. I NEEEEEDDDDD a jersey for him!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who does he support as a matter of interest?.

• Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭madonna123

Leslie91 wrote: »
    Who does he support as a matter of interest?.

Not a clue!!!!!!!!

• Advertisement

I get mine in Abbey Street .

madonna123 wrote: »
    Not a clue!!!!!!!!

Take it ur gonna find out beforehand?. Wouldn't be a good idea getting a Cowboys jersey for a Redskins fan for example.

I'll PM u a great place to buy em.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,843 ✭✭✭Jimdagym

Just to save on starting a new thread.
    With regards sizing, I would be an L in a soccer jersey. What would that equate to in nfl sizes? Gonna bite the bullet and order my Bears jersey I have been promising myself for years:o.

Jimdagym wrote: »
    With regards sizing, I would be an L in a soccer jersey. What would that equate to in nfl sizes? Gonna bite the bullet and order my Bears jersey I have been promising myself for years:o.

Depends. Most guys buying NFL jerseys buy em so that they will fit over other clothes like a hoodie for example. If that's the case it will need to be a little bigger.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,630 ✭✭✭hynesie08

Jimdagym wrote: »

Do any of you mates have jerseys? best bet is to try one on and see how it goes. most jerseys are built to go over padding so they'll be fairly baggy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,350 ✭✭✭Het-Field

hynesie08 wrote: »
    Do any of you mates have jerseys? best bet is to try one on and see how it goes. most jerseys are built to go over padding so they'll be fairly baggy.

Im large ina soccer jersey. I sit comfortably in a medium. With any garment under it !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 261 ✭✭TheHeadhunter

Finally ordered my Bo Jackson jersey from JerseyChannelOne, looking forward to getting it now.

Finally ordered my Bo Jackson jersey from JerseyChannelOne, looking forward to getting it now.

Have you used them before? Im looking to get a few of their Pro Bowl Jerseys myself and im wary of Chinese companies though. Let me know how it goes for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,900 ✭✭✭Eire-Dearg

I also fancy getting one, but I'm quite small so I might get an extra-large kids one from NFLshop.com. I guess it'd be more or less the same as a S mens, but cheaper.

Haven't used them before but i will let you know what its like when it arrives.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Hey guys, big Jaguars fan here. I had a jersey for the last few years, with Fred Taylor on the back, so obviously i need a new one.

I tried ebay, but they got a new jersey this season and as a result 90% of ebay jerseys are the older ones.

Anyone know where i can get a Maurice Jones-Drew (32) Jags home jersey in L size? Dont want to order from NFL shop as its $80 + customs.

Any help?

EDIT: Just read about Jerseychannelone and had a look:

http://jerseychannelone.com/jersey/nfl-jacksonville-jaguars-32-jonesdrew-c-patch-jersey-cyan-p-1570.html

All i can say is OMFG! If they are legit, then thats a new MJD jersey with "C" patches for $45. Would love an opinion on their legitimacy, might have to take the gamble.

Mikeyt086 wrote: »
    Hey guys, big Jaguars fan here. I had a jersey for the last few years, with Fred Taylor on the back, so obviously i need a new one.

I tried ebay, but they got a new jersey this season and as a result 90% of ebay jerseys are the older ones.

Anyone know where i can get a Maurice Jones-Drew (32) Jags home jersey in L size? Dont want to order from NFL shop as its $80 + customs.

Any help?

EDIT: Just read about Jerseychannelone and had a look:

http://jerseychannelone.com/jersey/nfl-jacksonville-jaguars-32-jonesdrew-c-patch-jersey-cyan-p-1570.html

All i can say is OMFG! If they are legit, then thats a new MJD jersey with "C" patches for $45. Would love an opinion on their legitimacy, might have to take the gamble.

Most Likely Quality Fakes at that price which tend to be excellent copies these days. As for legitimacy we will know when Headhunter gets his jersey.

As for legitimacy we will know when Headhunter gets his jersey.

Jersey arrived today having been delayed because of the weather. Quality is brilliant i'm really happy with it and I personally wouldn't be able to tell it was a fake.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 672 ✭✭✭Pure Cork

Jersey arrived today having been delayed because of the weather. Quality is brilliant i'm really happy with it and I personally wouldn't be able to tell it was a fake.

How much was shipping?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,134 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

@ PureCork: It was included in the price for me, but that was last year so it may have changed. I'm sure headhunter will let you know if it has.

Glad you're happy with it.

Have to get a new one myself actually. Dog got hold of my Jay Cutler one, she must have heard about the 26 INT's :p. Would have been pished about it if I had actually paid the nflshop price.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭manafana

for jersey channel whats the story with vat issues, in terms of customs etc.

Shipping was included in the price which was $43 which currently equates to about €30. It was delivered to my door today and i wasnt hit with any extra taxes etc.

And thanks to Oatesy who told me about JerseyChannel.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Ahh ****ing delighted!

I bit the bullet and gambled, ordered my MJD jersey about 2 weeks ago, cant wait now!!!

Any chance of a few pics? Cheeky i know...:P

• Registered Users Posts: 8,900 ✭✭✭Eire-Dearg

Does anyone have experience with NFLzone.co.uk?

• Advertisement

Mikeyt086 wrote: »
    Any chance of a few pics? Cheeky i know...:P

I'll see what i can do. But it appears to be pretty much as in the picture on the website.

Advertisement