Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Black Milk Clothing

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

My sister is buying some leggings from there.

Some of them look deadly but I wouldn't be brave enough to wear them.

• Registered Users Posts: 28 smurphy666

Would you let me know if she was happy with them when they arrive?

thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

Will do :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭moonflower

I've bought a few things from them. Quality is great and they look as good in real life as they do in the photos.
    Ignore their sizing chart though. According to the sizing chart I shouldn't even be able to fit my hips into a large so I ordered a large for my first pair and spent two weeks worrying they weren't going to fit. They were too big. If you 'like' their facebook page, make a post on there with your measurements and one of the girls who is similar to you will tell you what size to get.

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭tiredcity

really want their cathedral leggings! been obsessing about them for ages but sadly have no credit card :)

• Advertisement

tiredcity wrote: »
    really want their cathedral leggings! been obsessing about them for ages but sadly have no credit card :)

The Cathedrals have been discontinued :( Keep an eye on the site though, James said he might bring back old pieces for 48 hour specials in the future.

• Registered Users Posts: 450 ✭✭Piper101

heya! moonflower did you have to pay customs charges?

No and every order I've gotten has been marked as a gift on the package, which probably helps. I've only ever ordered one thing at a time though, so the value has always been less than €100. I'd say the higher the value of your order the more likely you are to get caught for customs charges.

My galaxy leggings arrived and they rock!!

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭poppet84

smurphy666 wrote: »
    My galaxy leggings arrived and they rock!!

Want them so bad!!

• Advertisement

Me too! Going to have to go down the 3v card route or something, my shopping is severely crippled by no credit card :)

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭poppet84

Me too! Going to have to go down the 3v card route or something, my shopping is severely crippled by no credit card :)

Me too! It's the worst! I'm just afraid I would be dangerous with one ! !

Resurrecting this thread 'cause 48 hour special starts tomorrow 6am (WITH CATHEDRALS!) so have my alarm set already ;)

I'm also considering grabbing a pair of Black Galaxies so wanted to ask you fellow fans if you'd recommend paying the extra for Fedex vs normal post? I'm little nervous about them getting lost given it's Christmas post time and they come in nice shiny packages. According to the FAQ I'd have no recourse if they never arrive, but I'm also a v. broke student. Have any of you ever had any problems with delivery? Thanks a mil!

• Registered Users Posts: 450 ✭✭Piper101

hey tiredcity!

Where did you see about the sale? theres nothing about it on the website, love these leggings but havent been able to justify the expense, if it was just the leggings but the postage as well!!! sorry cant be of any help regarding the postage but im kinda thinking when youve spent that much anyway just go the whole hog and go with Fedex

Piper101 wrote: »
    hey tiredcity!

Where did you see about the sale? theres nothing about it on the website, love these leggings but havent been able to justify the expense, if it was just the leggings but the postage as well!!! sorry cant be of any help regarding the postage but im kinda thinking when youve spent that much anyway just go the whole hog and go with Fedex

Hey Piper,

Sadly no sale - they're just bringing back a limited number of a few old favourites at 6am tomorrow and some museum pieces. There's info on their facebook page. Imagine it's gonna be website bedlam but fingers crossed though I get what I want!

You're right of course. It's only a few quid in the difference just already feel guilty for spending so much on leggings :D

Hey Guys!

Check this out!!

http://www.blackmilkclothing.com/products/Galaxy-Purple-Catsuit.html

seriously thinking of ordering it!!

smurphy666 wrote: »
    Hey Guys!

Check this out!!

http://www.blackmilkclothing.com/products/Galaxy-Purple-Catsuit.html

seriously thinking of ordering it!!

Haha love it! Could never carry it off personally but if you like it, go for it :D All the galaxy stuff is gorgeous.

Got what I wanted this morning though it took about a million attempts to get the website to work properly.

185634.jpg

185635.jpg

Just thought I'd post two photos 'cause they arrived a few days ago, so pleased with them :) The material is heavier than I thought it'd be so managed to wear them out despite the cold!

Wow they are amazing!!! what are you going to wear them with?

185634.jpg

185635.jpg

Just thought I'd post two photos 'cause they arrived a few days ago, so pleased with them :) The material is heavier than I thought it'd be so managed to wear them out despite the cold!

Advertisement