Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beer!

• 15-08-2002 12:06pm
    Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Don't forget folks, this Saturday the 17th we're having beer in The Blue Note from 8 till late - we'll call it the Christening party for the new board! Cloud and DeVore are the proud parents and I reckon I must be God Father, but who's God Mother?
    * Dav looks in AngelWhore's drection

Anyway, see the Events Board for more details...

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,550 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

Im sure Ken has a magic wand somewhere for the full "fairy godmother" service...

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

where the fúck did this board come out of?

Not complaing :)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,550 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

Ah it's a grand little secret society we have here. Learnt the handshake yet Syx?

Also, because of it, I'm putting off my application to the Knights.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭phobos

Originally posted by SyxPak
    where the fúck did this board come out of?

Not complaing :)
    Same as that :)

I don't know if it was needed, but I definately like it (honestly didn't think such a board would be created). Good stuff ;)

;-phobos-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 620 ✭✭✭deco

Out of Cloud's boredom?:)

• Advertisement
Advertisement