Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

The Job Vacancies Thread - **Read first post before posting and no chat**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Calcatron

Just send me a PM with a summary of your relevant experience and qualifications. I will pass it on internally only. If they are interested in progressing to an interview I will let you know. Thanks for your interest

• Registered Users Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Quality Control Assistant - food industry / retail
    Based in Naas, Co. Kildare

Would suit someone with experience in food industry and is definitely a step in right direction to build up an experience with a well known company.

Contact is through agency strictly, so please don't send your cv to mewink.png

Employment would be directly with the employer, though.

http://flexsource.ie/job/details/Quality-Control-Operative/6070/

This is a 40 hours/week permanent position. Flexibility (weekends and evening shifts) required.

If you have any general questions about this job, you can drop me a pm.

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭Fatswaldo

Overview:
    Gaeltec Utilities Ltd wishes to recruit a motivated and energetic professional wishing to expand their professional development and seek an exciting opportunity within a growing business operating in the Energy and Renewable Market.
    Job Description:
    The successful candidate will join an experienced international team of multi-disciplinary experts to deliver the contract. Operating at the site in Roscommon, the successful candidate will be responsible for the H&S function on an important construction projects. The successful candidate will become a key member of the project management team reporting directly to the Health & Safety Manager.
    This role will include the following key activities:
    The Safety Officer will be required to take ownership of safety related tasks, as assigned by the Safety Manager and Project Manager.
    These tasks include, but are not limited too-
    • Provide advice and support to the Project Personnel on the execution of the company’s responsibilities as PSCS .
    • Support the PSCS in delivering their roles and responsibilities
    • Support the Project Manager in Work Planning, Site Visits, Input into Work Planning and Sequence from safety perspective
    • Develop and assist with compilation of Work Method Statements and Risk Assessments
    • Promote Safety Culture
    • Deliver and record Site Inductions
    • Safety Audits
    • Attend Monthly Progress Meetings
    • Attend Supervisor Monthly Team Briefing – Promote a Safety Culture amongst the team
    • Support the Project Managers generally on health and safety matters as required
    • The assessment of external contractors including assessing the Safety Management System, Method Statements and Risk Assessments of new entrant contractors
    • Auditing existing companies on the execution of their roles (PSCS / PSDP) and compliance with systems and processes described in their assessments
    • Accident / Incident Investigations
    • Site Audits to monitor compliance with legislative and safety standard requirements
    • Utilising and developing existing systems to monitor and report on safety performance.
    Desired Skills and Experience:
    • A relevant third level Qualification in Health & Safety
    • A minimum of 5 years proven construction site work experience
    • Must have previously worked on construction sites in a Safety Officer Role
    • Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
    • Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Applications
    • Full Drivers Licence
    If you wish to be considered for this position please forward your Curriculum Vitae to hr@gaeltecutilities.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,710 ✭✭✭shalalala

The company I work for is looking to hire for two positions.

The first is Assistant Manager in a menswear store in Dublin City Centre.
    • Must be available full time
    • Have fluent English
    • Have at least four years retail experience – preferably in menswear with tailored garments
    • Have excellent communication and organisation skills
    • Be computer literate

This role is to replace me so full training will be provided but experience is necessary.

The second is for a part-time tailor to do alterations in menswear. Must be able to read alterations and carry them out, at least three years experience.

PM me for details on how to apply.

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭bener

Company I work in is looking for Java Enterprise Edition Lead Developers/Architects

Description:
    Very good hands-on knowledge of JEE environment (at least JEE5. JEE6 is preferred)
    • Hands-on experience with EJB 3.x (SLSB, MDB, SFSB) and JMS in general. Practical knowledge of best coding/design practices and patterns, optimizations, scaling and clustering
    • Hands-on experience with clustering in JEE environments, HA, replication and scale-out of backend JEE components
    • Hands-on experience with at least one major JEE application server is required (JBoss is an advantage). Basic configuration and administration, deployment and optimization.
    • Experience with distributed caching (Coherence, Infinispan) and other NoSQL systems
    • Experience with REST and/or SOA
    • Experience with workflow engines and business rules engines/CEP engines
    • Knowledge of JMX, RMI, JCA, JPA, JTA, SQL, JEE security
    • Knowledge of web GUI technologies (especially GWT) would be considered an advantage
    • Basic Linux/Unix knowledge

Role is based in the Midlands - PM me for more details

Bener

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11 Napolean

The company I work for has three vacancies for accountants - in Luxembourg

Key attributes:
    1. Job Title: Accountant
    2. Location: Luxembourg
    3. Contract: Full time permanent position
    4. Basic description: Standard accounting work + some legal + some general business.
    5. Accountancy: Preferably qualified however qualified through experience is sufficient (exams can be completed once placed)
    6. Languages: Proficiency in English is a must. Proficiency in French is a bonus.
    7. Remuneration: Will depend on experience and ability.

There will be month end management accounting reporting but the other three weeks of the month can be varied. Attending client/board meetings, working with tax advisors, reviewing transaction documents for a wide variety of transactions. Clients are usually North American or Canadian, so the ability to speak, read and write English to a high standard is essential.

The company is Irish owned and there is a good work/life balance. Very little over-time.

The company is growing fast with three current vacancies arising from growth. Employee turnover is low. The company has offices in Ireland, Luxembourg, France, Netherlands, Hungary, Switzerland, Romania + USA with an office soon to open in London.

If interested, I can forward you me email address to send me your cv and I will forward internally.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,189 ✭✭✭mel123

Hi
    The company I work for is looking to recruit a sales rep:

A wholly owned Irish Pharmaceutical Company, is offering an exciting opportunity for a medical sales representative to call to GP’s in the North Dublin and North Leinster area.

The role will involve promoting an established and very successful range of prescription and over the counter medicines.

Candidates with previous sales experience will be preferred and a good understanding of the ever changing healthcare environment is a must.

We are a market leader in a number of large market segments and is looking to expand its business and capitalise on new opportunities.

Applications are invited from suitable candidates who wish to progress their careers in Medical Sales and would like to join a strong and successful sales team.

PM me if you would like to send in your CV

• Registered Users Posts: 958 ✭✭✭4real

The company I work for has the following positions open:

Customer Service Representative
    The Job

Customer Service Executive with fluent Dutch, French and English, both spoken and written. The position reports to the Customer Services Team Lead.

Main duties & responsibilities:

Dealing with customer enquiries (in the relevant languages) on a daily basis – via phone and email
    Ensure that daily chartered Customer Service levels are met and that quality remains first class
    Resolution of issues in a timely manner and taking issues right through to conclusion
    Escalation of issues when necessary to the Team Leader or the Customer Service Manager
    Ad-hoc projects within the Operations Team
    Dealing with specific daily tasks

Required Skills and Experience:

Minimum 2 years experience in Customers Services environment
    Previous data entry experience is an advantage
    Be ambitious and willing to work in a fast paced environment
    Be a team player
    Be confident and have excellent communication skills
    Have excellent attention to detail
    Be fluent in spoken and written Dutch and French
    Additionally fluency in spoken and written German or Spanish would be a distinct advantage, as would other Europeans languages

Associate Software Engineer
    Key Purpose of Job

This role plays an important part in the delivery of our product to our new customers. You will be learning how to configure and deploy our product to suit each customer’s needs and you will be responsible for ensuring that elements of the product suite are configured flawlessly. You will have the opportunity to learn and grow in an agile environment.

Main Duties & Responsibilities

Review and implement client requests for custom technical configuration of their recognition solution
    Work on initiatives relating to automation of technical configuration tasks
    Assist Production Support developers in trouble-shooting and resolving customer issues
    Assist in customer data processing on test and production environments

Required skills and experience:

Computer Science degree or equivalent
    Some experience in a J2EE (JSP, Spring, Servlets, Struts, JDBC, XML, Ajax, RMI, JDBC, Tag Libraries, Unit testing with JUnit and Mock Objects) environment
    Self starter who works on their own initiative
    Good communications and written skills
    Excellent Analytic and problem solving skills with a keen attention to detail
    Good working knowledge of databases, particularly SQL fundamentals

Desirable:

Sun Java Certification
    1 or 2 years experience in IT industry
    Web and App servers: JBoss, Apache, Tomcat
    Database: Oracle
    Other: Ant, Maven, Subversion, JavaScript, HTML/DHTML, Eclipse/IntelliJ
    Adaptable, flexible with a proven experience of delivering quality solutions in a fast-moving business environment
    Appreciation and experience of open source technologies
    Familiarity and experience with agile methods.
    Familiarity with some of the following, Spring framework, JQuery JavaScript framework, Oracle 11G, Java 6 and JBoss.

Education and Qualifications

Computer Science degree or equivalent

Systems Architect

Main Duties & Responsibilities:

Analysing business requirements with Product Owners and Business Analysts to assess their feasibility, proposing technical solution options and describing system impacts.
    Performing high-level design based on provided business requirements and working with agile delivery teams to evolve the design through to implementation.
    Guide the delivery teams through the performance, reliability, scalability, security and deployment needs of the product/feature.
    Where necessary guide the team on new technology and framework decisions.
    Designing solution architectures that incorporate the organization’s long term architectural strategy.
    Work with the User Interface team to help design high quality, usable and innovative interfaces.
    Support the quality assurance team to design integration and functional tests.
    Participating in release and sprint planning.

Required Skills and Experience:

Must have extensive experience as a Java Developer, with recent experience in a Senior Technical Software Architect position.
    7 years or more in enterprise Web Application development with some of the following; Spring, Spring MVC, Struts, Servlets, JDBC, hibernate, JSP, JSP tags , JavaScript, CSS etc.
    Experience of JBoss/Web Logic/Tomcat application containers.
    Database application development experience.
    Strong HTML, DHTML, CSS, AJAX, JavaScript and JavaScript framework experience
    Experience mentoring engineers and performing code reviews.
    Good data modelling skills
    Experience of Application profiling and performance testing.
    Excellent analytical and problem solving skills with a keen attention to detail
    Excellent understanding of OOAD, UML & Design Patterns
    Strong problem solving capabilities.
    High attention to detail and to final project quality
    Experience of Agile/Scrum techniques e.g. user stories, iterative development.
    Experience with automated testing frameworks.
    Experience with enterprise integration frameworks and technologies – ESBs, messaging etc
    Experience with using and building Web Services (SOAP or REST)
    Experience of website localization across several languages (including Asian languages)
    Mobile application design/development
    Experience with maven and good understanding of continuous integration practices.
    Excellent communication skills

Education and Qualifications

Third level degree in Computer Science or a related discipline

PLEASE PM IF INTERESTED

• Registered Users Posts: 2,378 ✭✭✭RebelButtMunch

AOL Ireland looking for Software Engineer with one or two years experience.
    Location Kilmainham, Dublin.
    Permanent
    Full Time

Java a requirement.
    PM me for details.
    Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,686 ✭✭✭tHE vAGGABOND

I work for a large multinational, and we have a large number of vacancies for folks at all levels of the development process [FE & BE] - Both folks who write code, and the folks who do stuff to enable others code! - PM me for more info :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭poker2k9

Hi,

The Company i work for (Amazon) is currently recruiting for Seller Support Associates (UK) for Q4 in CORK.

It may be Temp/Perm depending on what is offered after Interview - There will be chances to be Perm at the end of a Temp contract.

Role Requirements:

• Demonstrates effective, clear and professional written and oral communication.
    • Provides prompt and efficient service to Amazon Sellers and Merchants including the appropriate escalation of Sellers’ issues.
    • Maintains a positive and professional demeanour always portraying the company in a positive light and effectively managing sensitive issues.
    • Demonstrates excellent time-management skills and the ability to work independently knowledge while using departmental resources, policies and procedures.
    • Contributes to a positive team environment and proactively aids team members with difficult contacts as needed.
    • Maintains acceptable performance metrics such as quality, productivity, first contact resolution, and attendance.
    • Actively seeks solutions through logical reasoning and data interpretation skills and identifies trends to appropriate channel including improvement suggestions.
    • Liaise with other departments such as Customer Service, Merchant Investigations, or Payments teams as required to resolve Seller’s issues and questions.

Knowledge and Skills:

• Fluency in English is essential
    • Experience within a customer service environment preferred. Desire to expand skills into new areas.
    • Technical (Computers & Internet) savvy is required. Business acumen in areas of e-commerce and retail.
    • Committed seller advocate, drive process & tool improvements.
    • Enthusiasm and strong self-motivation.
    • Strong prioritization and time management skills, with a high degree of flexibility.
    • Embrace constant change with flexibility and good grace.
    • Demonstrate appropriate sense of urgency for contact response time in the face of variable workflow.
    • Demonstrates effective communication, composure, and professional attitude.

Qualifications:

• Exemplary performance record, particularly with regard to quality & productivity.
    • Desired skill-sets include MS Office Application Excel and Internet Explorer / Mozilla Firefox.

If interested, send me a pm.

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭GeneralSherman

Here are some jobs outside Dublin for a change. Check out the NEWS section of http://citizensinformationboard.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭TurloughT

The company I work for is also hiring:

Medical Typists Required

Full and part time medical transcription roles available for experienced staff based in Ireland.
    Home and office roles available.
    Please send your CV to careers@tpro.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 1,311 ✭✭✭mrDerek

Carlow Depot Field Sales opportunities - Car Parts and Accessories - great package and commission for energetic candidate with personality and sales drive

We are Irelands largest distributor of car parts and accessories and continuing with our 2015 expansions plans we are currently seeking to recruit new members to join the team at our Carlow depot.

Field Sales Job Description:

Personal Requirements:
    Knowledge/interest in cars, motor sport etc
    Interest in selling
    Ability to work as part of a team
    Essential to have experience in the motor industry
    Established customer base
    Ability to develop new business
    Customer sector includes: Bodyshops Garages Main Dealers etc.

Personal Requirements:

Training: Full introductory product and on-going sales training is part of the programme.
    Benefits:

Package:

Salary negotiable depending on experience but performance driven and opportunity to maximise your OTE

Our objective is to expand an enthusiastic and well organised sales team with people who have the personal commitment and ability to deliver.

It's a smart operation which we want you to "make your own" and deliver the results that will give you serious financial and personal reward.

You will be working as part of a strong team with professional back up from marketing and logistics. All the facilities are here.

The rest is entirely up to you

Send CV to Derek.mcloughlin@nuparc.com

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Bananahands

Hi,
    I am looking for someone in the greater Dublin/North Leinster area to fill the above position. We are a well established company with extensive public and private sector contracts.
    Please pm me for further details if interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,250 ✭✭✭Damien360

My employer is looking for permanent staff. Please do not PM me. Apply via link. You must be a graduate in last 18 months with BSc or Masters. Knowledge of GC/GCMS/LC/LCMS required. All training will be provided by the company. At least know the theory.

https://www.agilent.apply2jobs.com/ProfExt/index.cfm?fuseaction=mExternal.showJob&RID=2063312&CurrentPage=1

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭BobbyBingo

Junior & Senior Roles

Hi - the company I work for is looking for both senior (experienced) and junior (inexperienced) payroll people. We've got lots of new clients recently which means that we have five vacancies in total - all at our head office in Bray, Co Wicklow.

For the senior people, we'd be looking for people who have run large enough payrolls on an end to end basis, have a great working knowledge of the Irish PAYE environment and possibly some UK experience too. For the junior people, we're looking for bright, enthusiastic, numerate people who want to build a career in payroll and are willing to pursue a payroll qualification with us.

In terms of the role, it's a busy payroll team (30 people) where we run payrolls for some of the biggest companies in Ireland. We use our own payroll software and we provide full training on all of our systems. We also have an Educational Programme where people are encouraged and funded to study for their IPASS exams - both certificate and diploma.

We've a great team of people with a very active S&S club. Lots of parking and subsidised canteen. All in all, a nice environment with views of the Sugar Loaf!

Anyhow, if anyone is interested, please PM me for more details.

B

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭Penny Tration

Hiya.

Company I work for are looking for a part time staff member (2-3 days per week).

It's a retail role on the Northside of Dublin.

The job IS commission based, HOWEVER you do get a basic daily rate and you are NOT fired or in trouble for failing to hit targets! It's not like the d2d stuff where you're pushed and pushed and left without a cent before being sacked, this lot don't do that :pac:

It is in a shop, NOT door to door.

If you're interested, pm me and we can chat

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭Medceltic

I don't know what is the context however I saw something about Graduated Mature Student job opportunity.

I would say it is a Depressing, after 6 years of Education, VTOS FETAC level 5 then Third Level, FETAC Level 8 Job opportunity for a 42 years old man are Very rare, 90% of young students go the job position despite of low grad.

As a Graphic Designer and previous Silk Printer with Three most spoken Languages in the World.
    I cannot find a job I deserve.
    The only opportunity is working in a call center for 18 000 a year in Dublin or Kitchen Porter.
    All Jobs are requiring for At least 2 years Experience.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,824 ✭✭✭RoyalMarine

Hi there.

Several new positions available.

Senior Support (Level 3) Engineer

As a Senior Support (Level 3) Engineer you will be required to provide outstanding support to our client base and our level 1 and level 2 teams. The successful candidate must have the knowledge and experience to support enterprise level customers in a professional and timely manner. A strong troubleshooting methodology and the ability to understand and solve complex issues quickly is essential. The role will involve a combination of in-house remote support, onsite support, project work, systems integration and datacenter administration/development.

The successful candidate will have:

Bachelors degree in Computer Science or similar discipline.
    3+ years commercial experience in a similar MSP role.
    Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
    Customer-focused attitude and a willingness to learn and implement the latest technologies.
    Own transport.

Required Knowledge/Experience/Skills:

Comprehensive knowledge of Windows Server from 2003 to 2012R2 and the associated management tools, AD, DNS, DHCP, IIS etc.
    Ability to install, configure and manage Exchange 2003 to 2013, migrate upwards and to alternative platforms e.g. Office 365.
    Citrix implementation and management, presentation server, XenApp 5 and XenDesktop 5 to current versions, Netscaler/Access Gateway.
    Solid experience with server virtualisation – VMware ESXi 4-5.5, VCenter, HA, DRS, vApps and Microsoft Hyper-V.
    Expert knowledge of Microsoft desktop operating systems and solid OS X experience.
    Storage implementation and administration – Multiple vendors including Datacore SAN Symphony, Dell, HP, EMC an advantage.
    Excellent working knowledge of LAN and WAN protocols.
    Switching, Routing and Firewall experience is essential including remote access, VPN, 802.1Q, Cisco, Sonicwall, HP.
    Knowledge of Cloud Computing, ITaaS is desirable.
    Demonstration of continuing professional development is a distinct advantage e.g. Microsoft MCSE, Cisco CCNA/P, Sonicwall, Datacore etc.
    Time management and the ability to own a problem through to a satisfactory resolution for the client and update the necessary documentation upon completion.

Full training will be provided for the successful candidate.

A competitive package will be offered based on competence and experience to the successful candidate.

PM for additional details.

• Advertisement

IT Helpdesk Support (Level 2) Engineer

Reporting to the Director of Operations, the role will include, but not exclusively:
    The role will involve a combination of in-house support, onsite preventative maintenance days, customer installations/upgrades, onsite remote support.
    Provide a point of contact for customers who need to log support incidents via phone or email.
    Logging of all incidents accurately, ensuring all relevant information is obtained and recorded on incident logging software.
    Provide problem diagnosis, using appropriate support tools for hardware, software and in-house applications.
    Escalate more complex or critical issues to appropriate senior staff.
    Ensuring that all cases owned by the Service Desk are resolved in accordance with the agreed Service Level Agreement (SLA).
    Deliver outstanding customer service standards by answering all calls promptly, remaining courteous and professional at all times.
    Ensure processes, procedures and resolutions are documented and updated regularly on the Service Desk knowledge base.
    Develop and maintain a complete understanding of the clients products and on-going releases.
    Any other duties deemed required as part of the day to day role.
    May be required to take part in on call rota.

Job Requirements
    Minimum 3-4 years experience of working in a Service Desk for MSP or busy support environment.
    Third Level qualification in field of IT.
    Excellent Desktop, laptop and other user device support and troubleshooting.
    Administrative Knowledge of Server Support – 2003, 2008 and 2012.
    Microsoft Active Directory administration skills.
    Microsoft Exchange knowledge and Office 365 an advantage.
    Basic understanding of windows networking (IP, DHCP, DNS, etc.)
    Firewall, routing and switching experience an advantage.
    Good backup Software Support knowledge.
    Strong Interpersonal skills with ability to support and communicate with users on all levels.
    Sound troubleshooting and analytical skills.
    Self starter who uses own initiative.
    Ability to work effectively as a member of a team.
    Must hold a driving licence and own transport.
    A strong desire and ability to learn new technologies quickly.

Apple Certified Systems Administrator and or Apple Certified Technical Coordinator a distinct advantage.

This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate who has a desire to progress their technical experience within a very good learning environment and join a growing IT company.

PM for additional details.

Field IT Service Engineer

Reporting to the Director of Operations, the role will include, but not exclusively:
    The role will involve a combination of onsite support, onsite preventative maintenance days, customer installations/upgrades, in-house remote support.
    Provide problem diagnosis, using appropriate support tools for hardware, software and in-house applications.
    Escalate more complex or critical issues to appropriate senior staff.
    Ensuring that all cases owned by the Service Desk are resolved in accordance with the agreed Service Level Agreement (SLA).
    Ensure processes, procedures and resolutions are documented and updated regularly on the Service Desk knowledge base.
    Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
    Customer-focused attitude and a willingness to learn and implement the latest technologies.
    Develop and maintain a complete understanding of the clients products and on-going releases.
    Any other duties deemed required as part of the day to day role.
    May be required to take part in on call rota.

Job Requirements:
    4+ years Field Service experience working in a busy multi-customer environment.
    Strong VMWARE, AD, Office 365 and Exchange skills.
    Server & SAN installation, migration and support.
    Installation and troubleshooting of Windows Server 2008/2012 and Windows Small Business Server 2008/2011 and Exchange 2007/2010/2013.
    PC hardware/software and networking experience required.
    Network and firewall setup and support (primarily Sonicwall) VPN setup and configuration.
    TCP/IP, DNS in both a local network and internet context.
    Knowledge of LAN/WAN technologies.
    Backup and DR solutions preferably with Veeam.
    Administration Knowledge of MS SQL Server (2005 and 2008).
    Current Microsoft and VMWARE certification a bonus but engineer experience most critical factor.
    English as primary language.

Full clean driving license is essential.

This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate who has a desire to progress their technical experience within a very good learning environment and join a growing IT company.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,650 ✭✭✭sheroman01

The Company
    Two-Ten Health is a leading global provider of software to Dental Schools, Public Health Institutes, Universities and Private Dental Groups. Headquartered in Dublin, the company has been expanding its client base across the globe since 1995.

The Opportunity
    Required is a technical and implementation support agent to join our Service Center team, who support our world-wide client base. You will have exposure to software release cycles, quality assurance practices, support processes and live customer support in many countries. You’ll be encouraged to experiment and to explore a variety of new creative possibilities and given the opportunities to learn and progress quickly. Strong communication skills are essential as well as an analytical and procedure driven approach to tasks. The role requires the ability to take multiple requests from various sources and ensure tasks are coordinated and completed.
    Role Responsibilities
    • Provide first line support and guidance to customers - standard troubleshooting steps
    • Ensure that calls are logged in the call management system and are resolved in a timely manner
    • Follow standard support procedures and escalate where necessary
    • Provide assistance with software implementations internally and externally, which may include travel and attendance to international sites

Desirables
    • BSc in Computer Science or equivalent third-level degree
    • Experience with writing SQL Queries (Oracle or MS SQL Server)
    • IT Operational support experience is highly desirable
    • Strong communication skills both written and oral
    • Strong desire to excel
    • Flexible when presented with a challenge
    • Strong documentation skills
    • Proficient at Word, Excel, Power Point
    • Analytical with excellent problem solving skills
    • Demonstrate methodical approach
    • Ability to show creativity and innovation
    • Foreign Language Skills: A proficiency in Spanish and/or French is desirable but not essential
    • Willingness to travel

What We Offer
    • Competitive Salary
    • Cycle to work and commuter travel scheme
    • Fast paced, challenging and fun working environment
    • The chance to make a lasting difference with innovative and creative ideas

At Two-Ten Health no two days are ever the same! Our working environment, created by our talented and passionate team, is fast paced, challenging and most importantly fun! If you think this opportunity is for you, then we would love to hear from you.

Please submit your CV and any other appropriate documentation to alison.mcenery@twotenhealth.com.
    We look forward to hearing from you!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,650 ✭✭✭sheroman01

The Company
    Two-Ten Health is a leading global provider of software to Dental Schools, Public Health Institutes, Universities and Private Dental Groups. Headquartered in Dublin, the company has been expanding its client base across the globe since 1995.

The Opportunity
    We are hiring a Database Administrator with three years experience to join our Service Centre team, to support our world-wide client base. You’ll be encouraged to experiment and to explore a variety of new creative possibilities with the aim of taking our product suite into a whole new territory. This role will offer many opportunities to learn and progress quickly.

Role Responsibilities
    • Administration of our development, test and support database environments (SQL Server and Oracle)
    • Maintains database performance by calculating optimum values for database parameters; implementing new releases; completing maintenance requirements
    • Database security implementation and maintenance
    • Work with the development team in the database design process and make suggestions/recommendations based on the application data usage requirements
    • Prepare SQL scripts for ad-hoc reporting and data validation
    • Maintain backups and restores including differential and transaction logs
    • Setup and maintain documentation, processes and standards
    • Provide recommendations in relation to improvements on database platforms

Desirables
    • BSc in Computer Science or equivalent third-level degree
    • Minimum three years experience in an MS SQL Server or Oracle environment
    • Good knowledge of the database management systems (Oracle or SQL Server) as well as a variety of other technical skills, including database query languages (T-SQL or PL/SQL), hardware and operating system knowledge, and strong problem solving skills.
    • Enthusiasm and willingness to learn new disciplines
    • Desire to excel and flexible when presented with a challenge
    • Foreign Language skills: A proficiency in Spanish and/or French is desirable but not essential

What We Offer
    • Competitive Salary
    • Cycle to work and commuter travel scheme
    • Fast paced, challenging and fun working environment
    • The chance to make a lasting difference with innovative and creative ideas

At Two-Ten Health no two days are ever the same! Our working environment, created by our talented and passionate team, is fast paced, challenging and most importantly fun! We want a DBA who wants to own this area and make it his/her own. If you think this is you, then we would love to hear from you.
    Please submit your CV, outlining salary expectations and any other appropriate documentation to alison.mcenery@twotenhealth.com
    We look forward to hearing from you!

• Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭swanvill

Pierse Motors is main Volkswagan car dealer, which is located in Tipperary Town & Clonmel. We are currently seeking a person (Full Time, permanent ) for our Clonmel store (In Showground’s Shopping Centre). The person will be required to do the following:

Ø Advise customers on our new and used cars for sale.

Ø Advise customers on all our current offers in both sales, finance and servicing

Ø Organising and over seeing test drives as per company procedure

Ø Collect and record all customer data using our CRM systems.

Ø Liaising with the Sales & Service Department on customer leads

This is a customer facing role so excellent verbal and written communication skills are imperative. We will offer full training on our products and services.

Our ideal candidate will

Ø Will be driven, enthusiastic and confident

Ø Will have an interest in cars & the motor industry in general

Ø Will have strong IT skills.

Ø All applicants should have a full clean drivers licence

Ø Will have excellent organisational skills and possess a strong desire to develop and excel in a career selling

This is an entry level position where full training on our products will be given and we will consider candidates without any experience. However preference will be given to people with some retail / customer service experience.

Please email CVs & covering letters to sean.hayden@piersemotors.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 5 TitanHQ

Hi,

I am the support manager for TitanHQ. I am looking to hire an additional 2 engineers to provide support for our range of UNIX (FreeBSD) and Linux based appliances. This is an opportunity for a graduate to learn valuable UNIX skills, or a guru to add their valuable knowledge to the team.

The support team works closely with development, so a basic understanding of programming will help. We work daily with issues related to IPv4, TCP/IP, SMTP, HTTP/HTTPS and DNS and work with applications such as Apache, Postfix, SpamAssasin, Squid and Postgresql, so any knowledge relating to these will be an advantage (but not a requirement).

As with any customer facing position, the ability to deal with other human beings is key to this role.

Here is the "Official" blurb:

TitanHQ are seeking to hire a Technical Support Engineer to provide 2nd Level support for our products and to maintain the high-level of customer satisfaction for our award winning virtual appliance gateways SpamTitan and WebTitan.

-Be fanatical about providing excellent customer support
    -Have a good understanding of TCP/IP and protocols such as SMTP, DNS and HTTP
    -Knowledge of virtualization technologies, cloud computing and UNIX operating systems will be a distinct advantage
    -Ability to conduct research into technical issues and products
    -Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
    -Document procedures, processes and knowledgebase worthy articles

This is an opportunity to join a rapidly expanding dynamic Internet company with a global customer base and impressive year on year revenue growth.
    TitanHQ. are located in Galway supporting thousands of customers world-wide with innovative virtual appliance solutions.

If you would like to apply for a position send a cover letter and your C.V. to "careers AT titanhq.com" with the following in the Subject line:

GAL-SUPP-0316-5349

• Registered Users Posts: 1,013 ✭✭✭Curious Geroge

QA Role available in Galway. 1 or 2 years experience working in a small software house using the latest tech stack. PM for details.

• Registered Users Posts: 422 ✭✭marlyman

An Irish company in Mullingar is seeking native speakers of the following languages - French, German and Arabic. The role is in the sales department. Training will be given.

The roles can be tailored to the candidate ie just customer service with salary, or full sales roles with some travel to visit customers and attend our stand at international exhibitions. 25,000 to 30,000 based on ability

Immediate starts for the suitable candidates. These are permanent roles, no summer applicants, no recruiters please.

Regards
    Allen

• Registered Users Posts: 2,809 ✭✭✭edanto

Are you or do you know a network ninja?

Our Irish-owned company, based in Dublin 3, is looking to hire someone with strong, strong networking experience, details below.

We've recently been awarded some Tech Excellence, Great Place to Work and Microsoft awards. We have a fast paced culture where the emphasis is on doing things right. This is a company where people tend to stay for a long time and further their careers.

Please PM me with your contact details and a brief career summary/linkedin page.

Network Engineer Level 3

The primary duty of you in this Network Engineer Role is to design, install and support network services internally and externally to client companies.

Main Responsibilities:

-Design Networks to meet Customer Requirements
    -Configure, Install, Test, Commission and Document new network installations
    -Install, Commission and Document Security Solutions for customers
    -Install Commission and Document Voice Solutions
    -Carry out Network Audits
    -Provide Post-Sales Support to Customers
    -Provide Pre-Sales Support to Sales Team
    -Assist with Installation and Maintenance of Ergo Network Operations Centre and Customer Managed Network Services

Required Skills (In depth knowledge of some or all of the following)

-STP, VLAN
    -HSRP, VRRP
    -Switching and Routing
    -BGP, OSPF, EIGRP
    -VPN, IPSEC, SSL VPN
    -Voice over IP
    -Wireless technologies
    -Firewall technologies
    -Authentication, Authorisation RADIUS
    -Network Management and Monitoring, SNMP
    -Minimum 10 years relevant experience in a similar role
    -Proven track record of designing, implementing and supporting networks based on HP, Cisco, Extreme or Juniper equipment
    -Strong troubleshooting abilities.
    -Strong communication verbal and written
    -Multitasking – be able to handle multiple projects simultaneously
    -Certifications in Networking/Security technologies, such as HP MASE, ASE, JNCIE, CCNP, CCDP, CCIE, CCDE, CISSP are desirable but not essential

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 288 ✭✭yoursaviour1989

My friend is looking for someone with a category A licence to drive around Dublin City for a promotions company. 3/4 days a week in 4 hour shifts. PM me if interested and I will pass details on.

Advertisement