Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Wrestlemania 31

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭ciano316

So how did everyone get on buying tickets for Mania?

Where ya sitting?

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭subsouljah82

Sec 6 row 11 seats 1 and 2 right on the ramp im also intrested in how everyone did and if they like their seats i personally couldnt have asked for better ones given where i perfer to sit

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭Gambino Capo

Sec 118 Row 9 Seats 9-12

Very happy w/ seats.

Sec 6 row 11 seats 1 and 2 right on the ramp im also intrested in how everyone did and if they like their seats i personally couldnt have asked for better ones given where i perfer to sit

Were your tickets $850?

• Registered Users Posts: 8 frankwhite1967

ciano316 wrote: »
    Were your tickets $850?

Those seats would be $1000 plus service charges per ticket. Any ringside seat in rows 9 thru 16 in Sections 1, 2, 3, 5, and 6 has a face of $1000 even though the pricing map doesn't do a good job of showing that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 618 ✭✭✭Pingi

140 row 29. Happy with the seats only thing is I'd rather a lower row. Might try and sneak down a a bit on the hard cam sections (139) if they open parts of it up.

• Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭aaaaaaaahhhhhh

Does no one do Packages anymore?

Those seats would be $1000 plus service charges per ticket. Any ringside seat in rows 9 thru 16 in Sections 1, 2, 3, 5, and 6 has a face of $1000 even though the pricing map doesn't do a good job of showing that.

Ramp tickets are $850 tickets.

Correct, row 17 and further back ramp seats are $850 while the rest of the seats in those rows are $450. But not all ramp tickets are $850. That would be nice if you could get a front row ramp seat in Floor 6 for $850 but all the seats in the first 8 rows on ringside are $2000 and rows 9 to 16 are $1000 regardless of whether they are on the ramp or not. I bought a 14th row seat in Floor 6 on TicketMaster and it was $1000 plus extra charges.

Here is a pair in Floor 6, Row 11, far away from the ramp and it is still over $2000 for the pair.
    I don't have many posts so I can't include the picture but you can go to link below and see for yourself:

s15.postimg.org/7e7klo6zv/RAMP.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭subsouljah82

I personally paid 3000 for my seats because i wanted particular ones so i went through a third party who i always go through for big money seats and ppvs but yes face value was over 2000

On a side note i will have a chair im looking to sell as i only need one and the wife doesnt collect them if i can come to terms with anyone on here imma give you guys first crack at it

• Registered Users Posts: 357 ✭✭apoch632

Just found out through work that I'm gonna be in the states when Mania is on.

So just wondering, is it possible to still buy tickets for the hall of fame and Raw the night after or have they sold out.

Or could you still get the travel packages?

apoch632 wrote: »
    Just found out through work that I'm gonna be in the states when Mania is on.

So just wondering, is it possible to still buy tickets for the hall of fame and Raw the night after or have they sold out.

Or could you still get the travel packages?

Travel packages aren't for sale anymore but tickets for RAW and HOF haven't even gone on sale yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 357 ✭✭apoch632

Travel packages aren't for sale anymore but tickets for RAW and HOF haven't even gone on sale yet.

Ah okay
    Haven't missed out so

• Registered Users Posts: 8 AJMurray46

apoch632 wrote: »
    Ah okay
    Haven't missed out so

Tickets for those should go on sale in January so keep a close eye out.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 TheViper1480

I bought two tickets in section 9 row 11 for 900$
    Are these good seats?

I bought two tickets in section 9 row 11 for 900$
    Are these good seats?

Those are floor seating behind ringside. So you'll be 20 somthing rows back on flat surface but it's central so no poles blocking you, depends how tall you are/how tall the people in front of you are.

How many people in this thread are Irish out of curiosity?

Tickets for RAW after WrestleMania go on sale this Friday. Presale Wednesday.

• Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭aaaaaaaahhhhhh

Just got my Package hotel. San Jose Marriott. 301 South Market Street

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8 AJMurray46

RAW after WrestleMania Presale Password for 10AM PT/1PM ET/6PM GMT Presale: WM31RAW

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭Gambino Capo

ZERO luck in presale ��. Guess I'll try again on Friday. Or maybe stubhub if that doesn't go well. Couldn't find 4 seats at any price lvl.

I can't get 1 at any level

Got a pair in 109 at about 45 past, was having no luck up until then.

VIP tickets are up for $450

• Closed Accounts Posts: 202 ✭✭Bjoern79

Got Sec 110 Row 15

There was another presale at 6. wm31raw is the password. A lot better tickets were on sale in it if people want to check.

Bought 2 more seats in sec 116. Just asked TM if they could cancel my first order.

Btw are you going to ROH now?

• Advertisement

Bjoern79 wrote: »
    Btw are you going to ROH now?

Yeah still planning on going only thing I want to find out is who is VIP Axxess on that night. You still going?

Advertisement