Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Naas drum centre

• 27-02-2010 7:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭

Hey

have any drummers purchased from this store

if so how would you rate them on customer service ie did you find them ok to deal with generally speaking

thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,102 ✭✭✭✭Drummerboy08

Never bought from them, but I have heard great things from people I'd trust.

• Registered Users Posts: 650 ✭✭✭eire1

Just saw on their fb that they closed down. Did anything happen or just down to poor sales?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,930 ✭✭✭PeterTheEighth

eire1 wrote: »
    Just saw on their fb that they closed down. Did anything happen or just down to poor sales?

I'm curious to know if he is still going. I know he moved to Acorn Business Park in Rathangan a few years back, which I thought was a bizarre decision. I mean Naas is only down the motorway for everybody in South / West Dublin. But Rathangan is another 22kms down a dodgy road.

• Registered Users Posts: 483 ✭✭FR85

I can't be too sure but I heard another move is on the cards.

Rathangan was a bizarre move indeed but I think at one time it was mostly web sales......it really was a treasure chest of a shop, half of what was in it never made it online!!

Advertisement