Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Question about sick leave

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 819 ✭✭✭decor58

chancer3001, you not entitled to 7days sick leave, it is not an entitlement, thinking like that results in tax payers poor impression of the rest of us public servants.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭evolving_doors

OldNotWIse wrote: »
    If the blanks weren't there they wouldn't need to be filled. With all the energy OP has expended replying to anyone who posts something unpalatable, the reasons could easily have been put forward...

When its long term illness issue I think its not so easy or wise to disclose publicly.

decor58 wrote: »
    chancer3001, you not entitled to 7days sick leave, it is not an entitlement, thinking like that results in tax payers poor impression of the rest of us public servants.

Well let's just say that you are entitled to sick leave if you ARE sick!
    And finally ... lets just assume you don't usually go to a consultant for anything other than a long term illness.

I think the OP got the answer.
    PM me if anything is unresolved about sick leave and Ill open it again..
    Or start a new thread...
    Do a search first though...

Thread closed

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement