Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

A random waffle thread?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

only 4 more days and I'm back to work :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,348 ✭✭✭the drifter

afraid of me now drifter??! :p

na you never showed up at training so im pretty save from getting a belt off ya :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭Limerick_Lass

Id kick your ass anyway :p
    No Im thinking of taking a year out... from Ireland, so didnt want to start up on something unless I was sure

• Registered Users Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭kilburn

Im thinking of doing the exact same as you.
    Was in the dole office this morning and yer man told me there were 16000 people unemployed in the city alone

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

kilburn wrote: »
    Was in the dole office this morning and yer man told me there were 16000 people unemployed in the city alone

16,000 unemployed but don't want to be unemployed or 16,000 unemployed and 8,000 ACTUALLY looking for work?

Still a lot of people to be signing on though.

• Advertisement

kilburn wrote: »

Well luckily thats not my reason for leaving... Im seeking adventure for a year :D
    But you should think about it Kilburn.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,991 ✭✭✭metamorphosis

Where you thinking of Limerick Lass?

ULstudent wrote: »
    Where you thinking of Limerick Lass?

Well I have been offered a very good opportunity for a year in Canada, so seriously considering it. Thought I had given up my travelling days a while back though, although this is a bit more serious than backpacking :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Its FRIDAAAY!

Mc Love wrote: »
    Its FRIDAAAY!

Yup Chinese night. Im deciding between the Kung Po Roast Duck or the Roast Duck with Cashewnuts.

Mmmmmm :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Berty wrote: »
    Yup Chinese night. Im deciding between the Kung Po Roast Duck or the Roast Duck with Cashewnuts.

Mmmmmm :D

Chinese (WokKing) night at McLove's house too.

The girlfriend bought me lunch (LaCucina) today so I am returning the favour!

What to wear top an interview in a gym? I was thinking suit pants and shirt and tie without a jacket?

ULstudent wrote: »
    What to wear top an interview in a gym? I was thinking suit pants and shirt and tie without a jacket?

oh god....erm....a gym...that is a weird one...

why without a jacket?

Dunno - all the staff will be in tracksuits and i don't want to be over dressed so though withut the jacket might look grand. Prob over thinking it.

im very very bored

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,857 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

im very very bored

How's the running training going for you?

How's the running training going for you?

Im trying to avoid thinking about the 9 miles i have too do tomorrow...:p

Missed training thursday the sickness finally caught up with me mid way through wednesdays 5 miler...aint trained since...stomach feels fine today though...im trying to find out exactly how much whiskey i drank at the wedding to make me sick for a week :P

Im trying to avoid thinking about the 9 miles i have too do tomorrow...:p

Missed training thursday the sickness finally caught up with me mid way through wednesdays 5 miler...aint trained since...stomach feels fine today though...im trying to find out exactly how much whiskey i drank at the wedding to make me sick for a week :P

I bought a trainer so I can mount the bike up on it indoors. Saves me taking my life in my hands on the back roads around Newport. Just open the back door to get some fresh air. :D

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 17,424 ✭✭✭✭Conor Bourke

Bargain!

I love donedeal :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭Captain Average

Jebus it's depressing being back in work after a week off. :(

Still though, this time in 3 weeks i'll be boarding a plane to Iceland :D

Jebus it's depressing being back in work after a week off. :(

Still though, this time in 3 weeks i'll be boarding a plane to Iceland :D

How ling you going for? im off enxt week...cant wait!

How ling you going for? im off enxt week...cant wait!

10 days, and it won't be long enough to get through everything I want to do. Top of the list of things to do are Whale watching, snowmobiling on glaciers, helicopter tour of the volcanoes, blue lagoon, and trying as much Icelandic booze as possible. :D

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 17,424 ✭✭✭✭Conor Bourke

Just reposted the link on bookface, my smartarse friends wanted to know what I was doing looking for my hole in Limerick! Same question to you Drifter :P

i got it from a donedeal thread on octane.ie :P

A likely story ....

if i was looking for my hole in limerick id try somewhere else other than donedeal....

wait is there a donedeal dating :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

.....ach!

.....ach!

hoo?

• Advertisement

mmm

bit......ach!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement