Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

What's happened to BBC Parliment

• 26-08-2004 11:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 492 ✭✭

When I goto it in other channels, it says technical fault please try later, but it has been like that for awhile now.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,825 ✭✭✭Healio

are the british parliament not on holidays at the moment?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

seems to be working fine atm

• Registered Users Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭Drag00n79

They changed frequencies for that about 5 or 6 months ago I think. Did the same with BBC Radios 2 and 4FM. It is still available tho.

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭Ozzie

Did it take that long for someone to miss it?!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,386 ✭✭✭EKRIUQ

never really watched the channel, Is there anything interesting on it???

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 492 ✭✭rcunning03

TIPPTOP wrote:
    never really watched the channel, Is there anything interesting on it???

The house of commons does be good when they start getting into slagging matches, some debates are interesting but most are pretty mundane.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,726 ✭✭✭✭DMC

I like it a lot when they repeat old Election nights. I think have shown all the UK House of Commons election nights since 1970. A good historical use of the channel. And they are showing the Republican Converntion in New York this week, live, as they did the Democratic Convention earlier in the year.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,386 ✭✭✭EKRIUQ

DMC wrote:
    I like it a lot when they repeat old Election nights. I think have shown all the UK House of Commons election nights since 1970. A good historical use of the channel.

Tipptop bangs head against the wall and and thinks he should get out more :rolleyes:

Does anybody know how to tune parliment in ? I can't find the information on the how to tune in extra bbc channels.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,726 ✭✭✭✭DMC

10847, V, 22000, 5/6. And I have now updated the BBC tuning sticky too.

I'm a political historical nut, what more can I say! :D:D

• Advertisement

Thank You, Hopefully soon there will be a BBC Court channel, I'm still suffering withdrawal symptoms from the OJ Simpson trial not being on sky news anymore.

Courttv.com use to provide live trial coverage on the web but no more. Live trial coverage is like tennis or golf, about 5 minutes after you first tune in, your hooked.

Advertisement