Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

[RULES QUESTIONS]Any questions or are unsure about anything, ask here before posting.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,746 ✭✭✭DeBurca

Maybe you should read this as it affects you

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Andrewx56

Im making an advert to sell two of my airsoft guns at the moment and I cant post a link because I am a new user, but I would like to complete it.

• Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭ShRT

Andrewx56 wrote: »
    Im making an advert to sell two of my airsoft guns at the moment and I cant post a link because I am a new user, but I would like to complete it.

Have a look here:
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057193411

• Registered Users Posts: 546 ✭✭✭Bally2k14

This section is only for asking questions you may have about the Rules of Airsoft Adverts
    There is a clue in the title "Rules Questions"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 fintye

How do I withdraw or edit an ad that has been on for more than 3 days. Sorry newbie here and Ive never seen so many rules, I got bored reading them and hence didnt find an answer.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20 Hugho

Can I clarify the caution below, is it the fact I asked for a pm before agreeing a deal? See caution below.

KWC Tangfoglio Limited edition C02 Pistol
    Can you post <Mod Snip> a pic, any working issues with pistol or mags?

Tks

Hugh

Any form of contact prior to a deal being agreed on thread is against the rules
    Please read the Rules of this forum before posting here again
    Last edited by DeBurca; Today at 14:20. Reason: Rule breach

• Registered Users Posts: 7,559 ✭✭✭andy_g

Hugho wrote: »
    Can I clarify the caution below, is it the fact I asked for a pm before agreeing a deal? See caution below.

KWC Tangfoglio Limited edition C02 Pistol
    Can you post <Mod Snip> a pic, any working issues with pistol or mags?

Tks

Hugh

Any form of contact prior to a deal being agreed on thread is against the rules
    Please read the Rules of this forum before posting here again
    Last edited by DeBurca; Today at 14:20. Reason: Rule breach

Going to Pm without a deal completed on a thread and then the deal being completed by pm would be off thread dealing and would be against the rules.

I hope this helps.

• Registered Users Posts: 29 carl91

I put up a post last night for the 1st time and received a warning email why is that ...

• Registered Users Posts: 9,746 ✭✭✭DeBurca

carl91 wrote: »
    I put up a post last night for the 1st time and received a warning email why is that ...

Surely the PM from Cass explained it, if you dont understand it then maybe send him a PM asking why

Also if you took the time to read the Rules of this forum (which is compulsory reading) you would not fall foul of the Rules here on Boards

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭Stechkin

Hi
    I want to offer a helmet ZSH-1 for sale . What is the best way to do ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,553 ✭✭✭Dogwatch

Use the Adverts sub forum. Read through the rules and the other stickies at the top of the forum.
    It will give you an idea as to how it all works.

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭Stechkin

50 posts should be written ?

You need 50 posts and 10 days membership to post photos and links.(Site rules)
    You can post in the Adverts forum from the start. If you want photos posted,
    send the links by PM to any Airsoft Mod and they will put them in your thread.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 230 ✭✭nixdorfjnr

Hi Lads,
    I have a non airsoft item Dell 5100 MP Digital projector almost new(41hrs on a 2200 lamp)
    I would like to trade it for a FN200/A&K Dragunov/MK60/CAm249 or SR25 type of AEG.
    Is there a way of doing this on this thread or can you advise what to do.
    this would provide users on this thread an oppurtunity for a great trade deal
    Thanks

Yes, you can do it with a wanted ad. The emphasis has to on the airsoft items and
    say you want to trade.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 LKPK

Hi Steve, I am a new member to Boards.. I have some airsoft guns for sale and want to post an advert but when I tried to attach pics to the post I was no allowed. Any advice as how to proceed?

LKPK

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 5,596 Mod ✭✭✭✭shytan

Hi Steve, I am a new member to Boards.. I have some airsoft guns for sale and want to post an advert but when I tried to attach pics to the post I was no allowed. Any advice as how to proceed?

LKPK

You can check it out here http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057193411.This should answer your questions

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Happydays71

How do I post pictures?
    Item for sale for airsoft adverts.
    Thanks.

How do I post pictures?
    Item for sale for airsoft adverts.
    Thanks.
    This should answer your questions http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057193411.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Happydays71

I have followed your instructions. Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭Techy_1

I originally listed my PT99 for €110 because it had a leaky mag and the slide lock kept engaging after each shot, both of those issues are fixed now I want to sell the AEG pistol for more than I originally listed it for as the faults are gone, do I need to get a new Ad or can I increase the price of my current Ad

This thread.....http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=96057699

No to both questions. A slightly leaky mag is not sufficient reason as they are easily fixed and there is no mention of the slide in the thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭VenomIreland

Is it okay to list "Clearout" in a thread's title if further info is given e.g. "Clearout: Gun X + Accessories, Gun Y + Accessories, Assorted Tactical Gear"?

Yes thats O.K

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭DWG

Hi All,

New user here. I'm Dave. I placed an airsoft gun for sale (not sure if the ad is live), as a new user I couldn't post a website link. (sorry about that) The mod removed the link and told me to add price and specs of air gun. I tried to do this but I am unable to edit the ad. Do I create a new ad? Have I been blocked or banned because I posted a website link?

Any help/advise would be appreciated.

Newbie Dave

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

Hi Dave,

Welcome to boards / airsoft.

You haven't been blocked or restricted, there's a time limit here on when you can edit a post so best thing to do is start a new thread, I'll close your existing one.

If you need any help with posting pics etc or what has to be in the ad, please ask here.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Drumbo1

Hi, first time on here and I want to put up some Airsoft equipment for sale, how do I go about it...

Welcome to Boards.ie,
    Firstly at the bottom of the adverts section on the left-hand side you will see 2 tabs New thread & Unfollow. Click on the New thread and fill in the boxes.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Drumbo1

Hi, thanks for that, Ive put an ad up.....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 42 Dvraiz

Hey, I just found this thread. I would like to sell a G36C i bought from Main Irish Airsoft about 4 years ago. I only used it for a month back then, it's been sitting in my room since. My problem is I don't know what make it is cause i no longer have the box. It looks exactly like the HK G36C Sport Line Airsoft AEG on the Main Irish Airsoft website (I'm a new user so can't post links) but it has no markings for the make for some reason. I never really noticed at the time not sure if that's normal or what. I can post pictures soon if that's needed. Thanks.

Advertisement