Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

It's PanDENmonium! [Off Topic Chat]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,924 ✭✭✭✭RolandIRL

Science > everything else :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

All the best people study arts though, tbh *nods*

I did a year and a half of arts and my current course has arts in the title. That must mean I'm the bestest.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,857 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

What's all this about artists?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

Early Childhood Studies is where it's at :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,919 ✭✭✭Grindylow

Don't have sex, because you will get pregnant. And die. Don't have sex in the missionary position, don't have sex standing up, just don't do it, OK? Promise? OK, now everybody take some rubbers.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭IHeartChemistry

Amen.

Us science folk are the same :o
    Science > everything else :cool:

I did it last year...so I count as both Arts and Science :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭PseudoFamous

Pigwidgeon wrote: »
    That must mean I'm the bestest.
    In Greystones, maybe. But I know aaaaall about Greystones. Stealing Arklow's thunder, building yerselves a harbour. You also stole our leisure centre idea! Next you'll have a cinema and a shopping centre, you idea theives!

Yupik wrote: »
    Don't have sex, because you will get pregnant. And die. Don't have sex in the missionary position, don't have sex standing up, just don't do it, OK? Promise? OK, now everybody take some rubbers.

Are you trying to tell us your pregnant?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,919 ✭✭✭Grindylow

In Greystones, maybe. But I know aaaaall about Greystones. Stealing Arklow's thunder, building yerselves a harbour. You also stole our leisure centre idea! Next you'll have a cinema and a shopping centre, you idea theives!

My cousin has 2 children in Arklow somewhere! He's a freak and ugly and stupid though so odds are the children are too..

Are you trying to tell us your pregnant?

Yea pretty much

Correction, half a harbour :P

Also we had the original cinema. It only closed like 5 years ago. I used to go all the time, they sold stale food.

father-ted-careful-now.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

I cut my leg in Greystones two years ago and there's still a scar. I just can't respect anyone who lives in a place where bushes are left around so carelessly...

Namlub wrote: »
    I cut my leg in Greystones two years ago and there's still a scar. I just can't respect anyone who lives in a place where bushes are left around so carelessly...

On behalf of the townspeople, I sincerely apologise for your traumatic visit.

Correction, half a harbour :P

Also we had the original cinema. It only closed like 5 years ago. I used to go all the time, they sold stale food.

father-ted-careful-now.jpg
    We had an Ormonde down here, too, which closed at the same time! The ruins remain in the main street, rotting away. Lol @ two screen cinemas, nine or nada down here.

We had an Ormonde down here, too, which closed at the same time! The ruins remain in the main street, rotting away. Lol @ two screen cinemas, nine or nada down here.

Two screen? We only had one! The nearest now is Dun Laoghaire or Dundrum.

Speaking of Dundrum, is there going to be a massive stock clearout of waterdamaged stuff? Cause if there is...

Speaking of Dundrum, is there going to be a massive stock clearout of waterdamaged stuff? Cause if there is...

I was there last week and there wasn't a huge amount tbh. BT2 had quite a bit, but other than that there wasn't much. I was quite disappointed.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭unknown13

Did Bray close ?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

Where I'm from's so cool it was in a music video.

Go New Ross.

It's actually quite the shithole.

unknown13 wrote: »
    Did Bray close ?

Yeah I think before Greystones actually. It was empty for ages, then went on fire. Now it's a bingo hall.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭unknown13

Yeah I think before Greystones actually. It was empty for ages, then went on fire. Now it's a bingo hall.

It is a loss to an extent but at the same time Dundrum and Dun Laoghaire are the two newest cinemas in Dublin and Dun Laoghaire is a very good cinema. Not that much of a loss, except really for transport issues.

• Advertisement

Yupik wrote: »
    My cousin has 2 children in Arklow somewhere! He's a freak and ugly and stupid though so odds are the children are too..

Yea pretty much

Knew it. I call godmother!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,857 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Welcome! SO many new people again :eek: Yayness!

A welcome change after the last Junior Cert invasion! :D

A welcome change after the last Junior Cert invasion! :D

:p I'm just excited about the fact I've more new people to torment and annoy and scare :D Although some people here will probably beat me to it :P

"Torment/annoy/scare"? That time spent in Cork is really taking effect on you. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,893 ✭✭✭Davidius

We recently removed some bushes due to tourist complaints. We then placed them somewhere where they obstruct the view just to spite tourists.

Davidius wrote: »
    We recently removed some bushes due to tourist complaints. We then placed them somewhere where they obstruct the view just to spite tourists.

It baffles me that we actually get tourists. There's nothing here!

Edit: I was waiting for ages to get to 6000 posts and now I've gone and missed it. So \o/ 6010 posts...

"Torment/annoy/scare"? That time spent in Cork is really taking effect on you. :pac:

:eek: For that I'm setting Sarah on you!

Edit: I was waiting for ages to get to 6000 posts and now I've gone and missed it. So \o/ 6010 posts...

Similar story! :) But mine has 13,000 posts. :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,378 ✭✭✭Duffy the Vampire Slayer

Aoifey! wrote: »
    Where I'm from's so cool it was in a music video.

Go New Ross.

It's actually quite the shithole.

That blanket bog is clearly not in Wexford.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,576 ✭✭✭Coeurdepirate

Cian A wrote: »
    Hi, My name's Cian (As the username would imply), you can find me in the LC forum, AH, soccer and as of now Clearasil and Hormones (Clearasil huh? Do I have to use it to be welcome here:p). I'm from Dublin and I like sports and boards.ie:D.
    Ah, so you came? :p

Advertisement