Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Lost phone, what will insurance replace?

Options
  • 06-02-2011 12:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭

I have just realized that I lost my phone and I bought insurance for it from the carphone warehouse. However they no longer sell the Samsung wave so I was wondering does anyone have any idea what phone they might give me. I really want a good camera and the Super Amoled screen but the only phone that has both is the samsung Galaxy S and I doubt they will give me that.

So any ideas what they would give me.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,097 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

They should replace it with the same phone or better. Galaxy S would have been similar enough so you could ask for one. Don't let them pawn you off with some crap phone. The wave was pretty high end when it was realesed.

Your better off asking over in mobiles & pda's

Advertisement