Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BA (Hons) Accounting and Finance

• 30-01-2012 2:54am
    Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,502 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I'm looking into doing this course, either part time or full time. It's going to be on the new city centre campus I believe.
    Just wondering if anyone has any experience of doing the BA in Accounting and Finance in Griffith College?

I don't know of anywhere else that offers a part time accounting degree, except DBS, so my options are pretty limited!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭Gandalph

New city centre campus? The course is tough enough but if you take an interest in it it should be fine, most my modules I sit are with the Accounting and finance BAAF class.
    9-10 of the people that I know of have jobs sorted with the top 4 accounting firms in dublin with the requirement of a 2.2 degree so its pretty cool.

Advertisement