Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

[Expired] NEXT €15 off promotion code

• 23-02-2013 10:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 33 vic_dublin

€15 OFF your first order of €30 or more, when you buy online: nextdirect.com

€15 promotion code : 9223368015

€15 promotion code: 9222368837

€15 promotion code: 9222368971

according to the vouchers, code can only be used once., if all of above codes had been used you might be lucky by trying to change last three numbers randomly ;)

valid till 27/02/2013.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

I've tried each code separately but none of them were accepted :( Changing the last three digits didn't work either.
    Your promotion code is not a valid code.

• Registered Users Posts: 33 vic_dublin

i've just double checked the codes and i dont see any mistake, one of the rule is that its not valid for existing customers.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

Okay, I'm an existing customer so that's why they are not working.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 deiselad

Worked a treat, thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,081 ✭✭✭batistuta9

Does anyone know:

Would these work on the .co.uk site?

& does the .co.uk site deliver to ireland?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,525 ✭✭✭GerardKeating

batistuta9 wrote: »
    Does anyone know:

No, but they might deliver to parcel motel...

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Won't work, was a new customer and the code got denied, then you cant sign in with one of these codes as you are no longer a new customer.

Won't work, was a new customer and the code got denied, then you cant sign in with one of these codes as you are no longer a new customer.

is this in response to my questions?

if so did you try changing the codes

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

is this in response to my questions?

if so did you try changing the codes

You can't change the code without registering a whole new account as far as I can see, none of them work after you have tried one, as you have registered

You can't change the code without registering a whole new account as far as I can see, none of them work after you have tried one, as you have registered

so it not like other sites where you can enter the promo codes as many times as you want at checkout?

• Advertisement

so it not like other sites where you can enter the promo codes as many times as you want at checkout?

No, you had to enter it when making the account (it came up as a valid 15e off code for me, but had obviously been used as I could not use it at checkout), afterwards you can enter a code when logging in but none of these codes work, as I imagine they are only for people signing up, not people who are logging in.

If I sign out it shows 15e off in my basket...lol.

Had a look at the reg. form there, pity it wouldn't say if the code was used :pac:

wonder are there anymore about

Yeah I wonder, anyway they are not getting any money from me if there isn't :)

Yeah I wonder, anyway they are not getting any money from me if there isn't :)

:D

I'll probably end up buying stuff anyway now, since i want it. but not from the .ie one, it's expensive when compared to the uk one

• Registered Users Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭Cunning Stunt

For the poster who mentioned getting deliveries to parcel motel --
    I have tried buying from the NEXT uk site and using the address from my UK post forwarding service, but the NEXT site refused to process the order as it was not a 'residential address'. So I would imagine you may get the same message with parcel motel addresses....

• Registered Users Posts: 791 ✭✭✭viv2

i have a few codes here but they will only work on new accounts

If you use one can you post here to say which one so that other people dont waste their time trying

I have tried buying from the NEXT uk site and using the address from my UK post forwarding service, but the NEXT site refused to process the order as it was not a 'residential address'. So I would imagine you may get the same message with parcel motel addresses....

how long did it take for that to happen, I mean was it straight away once you entered the address?

viv2 wrote: »

If you use one can you post here to say which one so that other people dont waste their time trying

I used the last one there, it gets to the final page and there is no way to select how to pay, joke of a site.

Got it working on a different browser, fly my pretties.

Got it working on a different browser, fly my pretties.

are you using parcel motel?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭Cunning Stunt

how long did it take for that to happen, I mean was it straight away once you entered the address?

Yes it was straight away. I couldn't place the order. So if you manage to place an order then it should be fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭MonkstownHoop

worked for me, the 2nd code. thanks

are you using parcel motel?

Just used Irish one.

deiselad wrote: »
    Worked a treat, thanks!

your welcome :)

Does anyone know:

i'll find out for you if anything says on the voucher and will post it here later!

• Registered Users Posts: 846 ✭✭✭tantipie

viv2 wrote: »

Used the first code there thanks!!

• Registered Users Posts: 15 fangio99

The codes are available at the checkout in Next shops. Have used a few. Can only be used with first order. If you sign up and it doesn't accept the code you can use another one when checking out as long as it is your first order with that account. Also they will allow you to have it shipped to your local next store for collection at no shipping charge.

Hope this helps,

Fangio

vic_dublin wrote: »
    i'll find out for you if anything says on the voucher and will post it here later!

as per voucher codes are only valid on nextdirect.com and only for Republic of Ireland customers.

• Registered Users Posts: 791 ✭✭✭viv2

fangio99 wrote: »
    The codes are available at the checkout in Next shops. Have used a few. Can only be used with first order. If you sign up and it doesn't accept the code you can use another one when checking out as long as it is your first order with that account. Also they will allow you to have it shipped to your local next store for collection at no shipping charge.

Hope this helps,

Fangio[/Quote

They stop giving out the codes a week before they expire. There should be another round of codes in march.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭MJ434

Whats the name of the forwarding service you use? Thanks

Advertisement