Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Defence Forces Ireland (Arma II Realism Unit)

Options
  • 10-08-2013 12:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Would anybody be interested in setting up a small arma 2 realism unit with me? We would be a realism unit. What that means is we will do our best to replicate the organisation and tactics of the DF, while balancing out realism and fun. This would include basic training for every member in the unit and weekly missions and exercises in fictional campaigns. We'd use mods like @ACE and @ACRE for the best experience. We'll also set up an enjin forums and teamspeak server. I would just like to know if people would be interested in this, before I purchase these things.

If you're interested or have a good idea, leave it in the comments below.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,582 ✭✭✭Laviski

on gaellords there are a lot of peeps interested in ace missions and "teamwork" but i just don't have the time to script missions so would be looking for someone to lead the rambos

• Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭Genghiz Cohen

Yeah, I'm interested in this.
    GaelLords.com have an open TS that anyone can use.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Hysteria616

I might have a look over on Gaellords then. Only problem is none of the vehicles that the DF use are in Arma 2.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Thanks. So far I have been using AAW mod. The ausies are pretty similar to us.

• Advertisement

Hey lads,

I've spent the last couple of weeks getting the unit together and I'm ready to start recruiting new members.

The site is http://isot.enjin.com/home

I've also got a teamspeak @ ireland.clanwarz.com:1101

Come on and have a talk and we'll talk further.

Advertisement