Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Tonight With Vincent Browne Thread v2.0

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Averil has scrubbed up well tonight in fairness. :pac:

Ah leave it ou, leave it bleedin ou.....

Averil has scrubbed up well tonight in fairness. :pac:

She looks like one of those statues on Easter Island

I didn't see last night, what was the wasp in VB's ear?

Just the usual - a Irish government member (Labour) wouldn't answer a direct question:rolleyes:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,184 ✭✭✭✭Lapin

vicwatson wrote: »
    She looks like one of those statues on Easter Island

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSrqX6KQOYDtW-4GG9HjNurB8tkvWNBPQSw0up9YQdQLd1AsAtW

Vic :mad:
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRyKsTORB3OmXL3ChQZRvt3xuK60bMkwBRbgKHMYMHUI_5W5yR2-w

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

Just the usual - a Irish government member (Labour) wouldn't answer a direct question:rolleyes:
    To be fair to Joanna Tuffy, she did answer the question a number of times but Vinny didn't like any of her answers :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,749 ✭✭✭✭grey_so_what

Wonder would Rosanna go on holiers with J Ronan now??????....

Just a thought.....

I was wondering why Vinny was reviewing a regional newspaper (Sligo Champion) but Ms. McCudden used to be work for TV3 news and she has recently been appointed as Editor of 'the Champion'.

Lapin wrote: »
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSrqX6KQOYDtW-4GG9HjNurB8tkvWNBPQSw0up9YQdQLd1AsAtW

Vic :mad:
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRyKsTORB3OmXL3ChQZRvt3xuK60bMkwBRbgKHMYMHUI_5W5yR2-w

I'd beat her with one hand behind my back:rolleyes: her voice does my brain in

Breault_head1.jpg

Aferil on VB tonight

Breault_head1.jpg
    I often wondered what you looked like ;):D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

Those HSE fcukers would be better off in Soviet Russia in the 1970's.

Those HSE fcukers would be better off in Soviet Russia in the 1970's.

I agree, a big shower of bastards is all, the po-faced arrogance:mad:

Vinny and the panel are discussing the HSE chiefs appearance at the Public Accounts Committee yesterday and Sean Fleming's outburst at the meeting.

I think Fleming's behaviour was OTT but I can see why he did it, the HSE are a law onto themselves and they seemed intent on stonewalling the committee from the outset.

MrsD007 wrote: »
    Vinny and the panel are discussing the HSE chiefs appearance at the Public Accounts Committee yesterday and Sean Fleming's outburst at the meeting.

I think Fleming's behaviour was OTT but I can see why he did it, the HSE are a law onto themselves and they seemed intent on stonewalling the committee from the outset.

Just as OTT was that Labour muppet Michael McCarthy for telling him to get out. He was still trying to defend the HSE reps on the Pat Kenny Show this morning.

Well said Sarah. It's about time that smug-faced Matthews was given a wake up call.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,374 ✭✭✭basillarkin

ha VB jumping in for her here also

Peter Matthews never seems to be briefed on anything does he, I don't know why he bothers his arse going on the show, and certainly don't know why he is still in politics if he is never briefed. Full of Waffle.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,478 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

MrsD007 wrote: »

I'd say they were obeying James Reilly's orders. He can do nothing right it seems.

Just as OTT was that Labour muppet Michael McCarthy for telling him to get out. He was still trying to defend the HSE reps on the Pat Kenny Show this morning.
    I heard Michael McCarthy this morning, it was seriously embarrassing to hear him grovelling to the HSE bosses like that :mad::mad::mad::mad:

The HSE CEO and his board are getting paid massive salaries at a time that the health service is in shambles, they must to be accountable for their actions and they shouldn't be allowed to stonewall the PAC.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,718 ✭✭✭CZ 453

Ha ha.Matthews firing it back at Vinny.class

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,800 ✭✭✭take everything

As has been said before, VB and Matthews really are like an old couple the way they bicker.

I'd say they were obeying James Reilly's orders. He can do nothing right it seems.

That's a fact. Apparentely they didn't even have up to date figures. Knowlingly being called before the public accounts committee?:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭BlaasForRafa

Peter Matthews never seems to be briefed on anything does he, I don't know why he bothers his arse going on the show, and certainly don't know why he is still in politics if he is never briefed. Full of Waffle.

Aye he's blathering on as usual tonight. I don't know why they bother getting government td's in since they absolutely refuse to answer even the most simple questions.

This programme is giving me a headache :p

shezer wrote: »
    Ha ha.Matthews firing it back at Vinny.class

I reckon Matthews had that "calm down" line rehearsed for the past week or so. He's fooling nobody.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,478 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

McGuinness talking as if F.F. had nothing to do with the HSE problems is hypocritical. He was there when the problems were there. No Govt seems to be able to fix the HSE. Cuts need to be made in Admin and I would agree with Matthews on that point.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,718 ✭✭✭CZ 453

Still though.Vincy has been asking for that this week.He seems to be leaving himself open for it.He gets worked up out of nowhere

• Registered Users Posts: 1,638 ✭✭✭SHOVELLER

Why dont TV3 put up captions giving the names of the harangued?! Who is the girl? Intelligent and good looking.

Those Cost Plus Sofa ads are dire :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

McGuinness talking as if F.F. had nothing to do with the HSE problems is hypocritical. He was there when the problems were there. No Govt seems to be able to fix the HSE. Cuts need to be made in Admin and I would agree with Matthews on that point.
    You're right, it was Michéal Martin who scrapped the Health Boards and created the HSE. Now, O'Reilly wants to disband the HSE, what a complete waste of money. It drives me nuts to think about what the re-branding alone is going to cost us all.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement