Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Congratulations thugs

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭galwayrush

GWC wrote: »
    hi all I'm just new to this but like seriously you can't talk about what you don't know you are just going by what you hear and you cant trust that so don't be all high and mighty saying Tuam is full of gangs and whatever because you haven't got a clue in fairness....

///?????:confused:
    I know what the idiotic gangs get up to from the bad experiences had from friends who live in the town, i truse their accounts 100%.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 P.M.P

Just to let everyone know that any comments made out of this account were simply trolling out of boredom.
    I'm not a member of any group and I condemn the actions of anyone that causes trouble in Tuam.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,454 ✭✭✭mink_man

P.M.P wrote: »
    Just to let everyone know that any comments made out of this account were simply trolling out of boredom.
    I'm not a member of any group and I condemn the actions of anyone that causes trouble in Tuam.

i think he got scared when he saw about bein able to track ip adresses! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 P.M.P

Ha your probably right but I'm not part of any gang. Just set this up beacuse I was bored.
    I was walking past some of the vandalism and all that and just realised that it was not a good deed for those people to do.:(

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

P.M.P wrote: »
    Banned forever

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 31,817 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

I'm loving the title under P.M.P's username! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 QHR

Sure Parkomore 11 can do an awful lot more den get IP numbers :rolleyes: !! Bess!!
    Why would that scare anyone??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 tuamforlife

<snip>

• Registered Users Posts: 6,333 ✭✭✭bad2dabone

I have a headache from reading all the stupid in this thread :(

• Registered Users Posts: 16,931 ✭✭✭✭challengemaster

11Parkmore wrote: »
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by DeVore viewpost.gif
    Any Gardai who want IP numbers, contact us.

Ooooooh someone thinks threr smart because they know what an internet protocol number is. Smart aint ya? Ive known how to track IPs and find out locations of where they are since I was 13 mate and thats more than you can say all you do is look at the login history and write down the number and give it to the Gardai like a good little boy.
    Being honest i wasnt going to let this thread bother me but not after a pack of Ponces that get to go round writing discrimination about travellers and other groups of people and get away with it but if any of us say one cross word you big a big brave man and ban us.. Ooooo your so cool.. Your probably some average joe in an average 9 to 5 job thats gets a kick out of writing abuse from a keyboard and calling people illiterate when clearly there are people out there that have been to college for years but still like to use text speak. Nothing illegal about text speak man so cop on to yourself.
    N1 M8 ;)

Now DeV, That's learn'd ye, hasn't it! :pac: :rolleyes:

(I've never actually read anything that funny on boards before :D)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭jd007

sham ye talk sum amount of conya... i seen a pic wit a burnt out car and it said parkmore under it but wot is really funny bout that is that house isnt in parkmore.. i shud no im da king of this estate for years and i always wil be.. so dont go blaming us for everytin that happens down that town or in other estates. wot this town needs is for da town council ta b scrapped and da parkmore boys put in plac.. i cud imagin it a drink and drug paradise wot ye tink??? ha

lol good man!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

i shud no im da king of this estate for years

I'd say Christopher Walken is shittin' himself.

sham ye talk sum amount of conya... i seen a pic wit a burnt out car and it said parkmore under it but wot is really funny bout that is that house isnt in parkmore.. i shud no im da king of this estate for years and i always wil be.. so dont go blaming us for everytin that happens down that town or in other estates. wot this town needs is for da town council ta b scrapped and da parkmore boys put in plac.. i cud imagin it a drink and drug paradise wot ye tink??? ha

parkmore boys rule tuam
    "King" banned forever

Anyone not using proper English and flaunting boy gangs will won't be coming back. I'm tired of this crap.

• Registered Users Posts: 497 ✭✭Mr Keek

You gotta love how these lads forget about the fact that when they finish school and head to college/work in more than likely Galway in most cases that they are the buffers. To Galway people Tuam is a farmers town!

I feel embarrased for Tuam as people from outside the town are reading this. Please don't think these lil muppets are a true reflection of the town or its people.

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭Theponylady

They think they are acting all mature and cool. They don't realize the more they act like this, the more like children they seem. They lash out and cause trouble to get attention, just like any 2 year old will do. It's sad. Thank goodness the majority grow out of it. Some stay immature for life though:( I sure wish they'd take advantage of their education and learn to communicate a bit better, and realize that the majority of people don't use or understand well their pidgen English.
    Leeg17 wrote: »
    I love how Boards has a few new members to defend the "cause".. haha.

I wonder when the PMP and hoodrats and all those wanna-be American gangsters will grow up and realised what they're doing is purely childish and pathetic. Sooner the better.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,900 ✭✭✭InTheTrees

Mr Keek wrote: »
    I feel embarrased for Tuam as people from outside the town are reading this. Please don't think these lil muppets are a true reflection of the town or its people.

No, there's kids like this all over.

Not only will they end up sad and bitter and wondering why life passed them by, but if its any consolation they'll also end up the victims of the following generation of hopeless who they helped train.

But they dont have the sense to understand this (obviously). The whole concept of "dont sh*t in your own backyard" is completely lost on them because their world view is probably only a few square miles.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 tuamboy15

Mr Keek wrote: »
    You gotta love how these lads forget about the fact that when they finish school and head to college/work in more than likely Galway in most cases that they are the buffers. To Galway people Tuam is a farmers town!

They're not all but definitely most of the reps for tuam.
    If you go to school there in the past 5 years you know exactly how tuam works
    If you know the right people you're made for life so to speak if not......
    well then you better know how to defend yourself you're gonna get in at least one scrap in the few years you spend in tuam.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 116 ✭✭airhorn

They'll meet their match someday yet & that'll be the end of the little scumbags, only a matter of time. Dissidents might pay them a visit sometime, see how smart they are then, it's not as if they are'nt known, attention seeking sh!tbags.

• Registered Users Posts: 903 ✭✭✭bernardo mac

Just read through total thread ,with difficulty.Much tedious infantile tripe submitted.Decided I'll avoid Tuam when visiting the West.:eek::rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Tuam Fairy

Please don't think these lil muppets are a true reflection of the town or its people.[/QUOTE]

Or people from parkmore, I have and still do have to deal with judgement as I am from Parkmore, this is so embarassing to read. I am mortified to tell people where I am from now.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Tuam Fairy

mars bar wrote: »
    disgraceful behaviour.

I'd like to see the deed title you have that says you own Tuam by the way.

That picture was not takin in Parkmore.:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 314 ✭✭Unsinnig

hoodrats wrote: »
    no smell the point your missing is the buffs are all ganging up on us because we are in a minority and thats not fair.
    we are the same as everyone else but are getting discriminated against we are from a poorer area of tuam.

Ah yes, that old defense. How drole.

I'm a Dub man myself, and while on the LUAS a while back there was one young skanger kid banging on to (who I would assume was) his father about how "them richies up Dalkey's way think they're so much better than us". You've heard it before. His father, bless him, replied, "The fact that you think that way proves that they are." Needless to say I gave the father two thumbs-up when I step off the LUAS.

Stop hiding behind your insecurities. The real world, which involves earning your keep, being responsible and accountable, looking after your family etc. takes NO prisoners. You'll learn that when you become and adult. Hopefully.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

Overheard in Tuam town:

"You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your fuckin' fingers and say, "That's the bad guy." So... what that make you? Good? You're not good.
    You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie.
    So say good night to the bad guy! Come on. The last time you gonna see a bad guy like this again, let me tell you. Come on. Make way for the bad guy. There's a bad guy comin' through! Better get outta his way"

airhorn wrote: »
    They'll meet their match someday yet & that'll be the end of the little scumbags, only a matter of time.

They will be the victims of the generation that comes after them. In effect they are training the people who will victimise them once they're older.

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭hoodrats

Unsinnig wrote: »
    Ah yes, that old defense. How drole.

I'm a Dub man myself, and while on the LUAS a while back there was one young skanger kid banging on to (who I would assume was) his father about how "them richies up Dalkey's way think they're so much better than us". You've heard it before. His father, bless him, replied, "The fact that you think that way proves that they are." Needless to say I gave the father two thumbs-up when I step off the LUAS.

Stop hiding behind your insecurities. The real world, which involves earning your keep, being responsible and accountable, looking after your family etc. takes NO prisoners. You'll learn that when you become and adult. Hopefully.

theres no comparison between dublin "skangers" and us good people of tuam.
    i never said i thought the buffers were better than us , the point im trying to make is that when one so called do no wrong perfect citizen poster replied to this thread about how terrible the hoodrats are (who they have never met or know very little about) every other do gooder jumped on the bandwagon and added their two pence worth . a lot of them should take a good look at their own behaviour because im sure they could be told some home truths.:pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac:

i never said i thought the buffers were better than us , the point im trying to make is that when one so called do no wrong perfect citizen poster replied to this thread about how terrible the hoodrats are (who they have never met or know very little about) every other do gooder jumped on the bandwagon and added their two pence worth . a lot of them should take a good look at their own behaviour because im sure they could be told some home truths.:pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac:

Weird isnt it? How normal people all tend to have similar moral values.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,052 ✭✭✭WallyGUFC

Lol you skanger!

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭hoodrats

WallyGUFC wrote: »
    Lol you skanger!
    the response of a dimwit.:rolleyes:

WallyGUFC wins leave from the forum.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 563 ✭✭✭BESman

I used to think Tuam was bad. Then I moved to Limerick.

Advertisement